BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre Logo

BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre

Having problems with BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre?

BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 2, 2009. The latest review Simcard not working was posted on Sep 2, 2009. The latest complaint Simcard not working was resolved on Sep 02, 2009. BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre has resolved 1 complaints.

BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre Customer Service Contacts

No D75, Thillainagar, 7th Cross East
Thillai Nagar
620018

BPL Sanyo Customer Care Centre Complaints & Reviews

BPLSimcard not working

Sir,
I have purchased a simcard having Mobile No.[protected] on 25.08.2009 from your Agent namely Mr.Akshay (Mob. [protected]) and accordingly, I have paid him the requisite charges in respect of the said simcard and also handed over him my residential proof such as ration card and pancard copy.
That after one or two days my outgoing and incoming calls were stopped for the reasons best known to Mr.Akshay or you. Therefore, I contacted Mr.Akshay ([protected]) and told him the fact then Mr.Akshay suggested me to submit the residential proof once again, as my pincode was not mentioned on the forms according to him.
Thereafter, as suggested by Mr.Akshay, I once again handed over my residential proof to Mr.Akshay for quick start of outgoing / incoming calls but upto till date there is no response from anyone. Thereafter again I tried to contact Mr.Akshay on [protected] but said Mr.Akshay has switched off his cell. I don’t understand when I have submitted all my ID proofs then why such kind of treatment is given to me. By doing such kind false assurances and playing mischief’s Mr.Akshay not only spoiling the image of the company in market but also loosing the customers.
Hence, I hereby request you to start my services at earliest or else I have to take appropriate action against you and Mr.Akshay ([protected]).
Yours truly,

Ajit T. Prajapati

• Ni
      nitin v Aug 12, 2016

Hi,
      can you send me settings nimbuzz?
      I have same problem at this time but i have already use vodafone afterthat i m suffering from this error.
      I am using fly 430 . If you have a any manual setting for nimbuzz so please send me on my email [email protected]

Nitin

• Ro
      Roshan Patil Aug 12, 2016

Hi...

I m using Sony Ericsson K750i mobile and using BPL prepaid for the last 6 months. I have downloaded some applications like opera mini, nimbuzz messenger etc. When i try to open the application, it shows - the application is unable to connect at this time, please check your internet settings. I called BPL customer care and putforward my problem before them, they advised to select manual network selection and to switch off the phone and again to switch on, the problem will be solved. But the problem was not solved. After several hours i again called BPL customer Care, then they replied me that there would be some error in the link that u r trying to open, you try after some time, I said Ok and then i took Vodafone simcard from my friend, and i just tried to open the application . The application opened successfully without any problem. And hence form this its clear that, BPL dose not support applications and so I have decided to use Vodafone prepaid.

• Pl
      Plugin Jul 27, 2010

I had registered a complaint with BPL Sanyo Customer Service Centre in Aug07 and it took nearly 10 days to complete the call. The call has been completed by replacing the motor of the washing machine. But after this the washing machine started giving problem which were not there earlier. Earlier non-exisiting problems have cropped up after this servicing and I have not been able to use the machine to its full functunality. The main function of washing is not happening as even after keeping the water at the minimum level the full drum gets filled and it does not work. Only the spin dry function is working currently.

• Yo
      yogesh Bhandare Jun 09, 2009

phone dead from last 1 Days. therere is no ring is ringing in
      exchange

Sanchari Das Apr 21, 2008

i have changed to a bpl postpaid connection from a prepaid connection 2 weeks ago. i am a air hostess at jet airways. so i couldn't attend any representative for the varification and told them my suitable time to see the representative but they failed to visit on time. but they verified me on phone 3 to 4 times. and now they blocked my outgoing. i called them up and they replied that they can't help me. my work getting hamperred for this. kindly help...thank you..

• Mo
      Mohd Rizwan Shaikh Sep 14, 2007

I am using BPL for the past 15 months. Recently i refilled for 399 rs and as per the scheme i am entitled to get BPL to BPL Free and 399 with sms free. Initially the service was real time and got activated immediately. But i refilled on the 13th of september with a balance of 45rs and when i check the balance on 14th it is 79 Paise. I am fine with the money deducted for calls made to other networks but the BPL guys did not inform me and deducted the money. They do not have a reason as well.They keep apologizing all the time and i sopel to one of the supervisors today and she just said she cannot do anything. Its pathetic service and these robbers will keep stealing the money from my account without informing me is a matter to be taken care of. Beware!