Barrhead Travel Silverburnregarding a holiday that was booked.

M Jan 09, 2019

Me & my partner we're in barrhead travel july last year am sure we were looking to book a holiday for the end of that month we were told to sit down with a lady called lisa' the lady was unable to find us anything she ended up talking us both into looking at holidays for the following year 2019. We eventually agreed we were looking at mexico' we had sat in the store for nearly 2 hours we didn't feel that confident in lisa at all it was like she couldn't actually be botherd the manager of the store came forward & told her to book us into this other hotel because this other hotel was better & better for my son we eventually left the store the both of us were totally drained by this point because of the time we spent in the store & we just didn't have any confidence in lisa wots so ever & we decided we didn't want to go ahead with the holiday we felt we 1 st went into the store to try book a last min holiday for july 2018 she wasn't very helpful at all then we left several hours later with a holiday for the following year which she wasn't very sure about the manager had to come over she was obviously more experienced we just lost all confidence in lisa so decided not to go ahead I called the store to cancel & then was sent a letter saying I owed £150 for a direct debt that I signed so a called head office explained this all to her & she said that their wasn't any £150 that I owed then the next thing I have a debt agency calling me for it a really think that this is not appropriate as we were totally unhappy with the service that we were provided with & I foned and told the manager in silverburn that this was the situation & she was very unhelpful & unsympathetic towards me & basically told me that I was to put into writing and email it to barrhead travel head offic.