Barnett Crossbowsvengeance reverse draw crossbow

D Nov 09, 2018

I have a crossbow made by Barnett the crossbow actually blew up hanging next to me wile in a tree stand deer hunting. This crossbow has probably only been shot about 50 times, The problem is its has been impossible to reach customer service, I have made over 20 phone calls only to be on hold for hours at a time Whith no response, I was transferred to a supervisor and of coarse he wasn't in, after leaving a message I still haven't heard anything. I have also emailed customer service 5 times and they have not responded. Now when I call from my phone it says the number is not in service because it seems that they blocked my number, If i call from my girlfriends phone it goes through only to be put on hold again for hours . I just want to talk to someone and get them to fix my crossbow, this crossbow costs over $800.00 dollars to replace.

• Updated by David Gerard · Nov 09, 2018

I have a Barnett crossbow that blew up next to me in my tree stand it came apart at the carbon riser and now I cannot get ahold of customer service at Barnett, after 20 phone calls and hours on hold no one seems to answer was transferred to a supervisor and of coarse he wasn't in left my information and never received a return call. also emailed them 5 times and again no response this has been going on for 5 days now. When i call now with my phone it says the number is not in service it seems like they blocked my phone because when I call from my girlfriends phone it goes through only to be put on hold for hours again. I just want to talk to someone about fixing my crossbow.