Complaints & Reviews

Waste of money and I haven't received the project

We signed the contract with Ashley Ellis LLC. We agreed that within one month they would finish the project. After that I heard some promises and info about the project, but in the end of the month I asked to provide the result. But the project hasn’t been finished. As well as they did it in a wrong way. I asked to change it, but the rep refused and asked to pay more money. It was too much, so I wouldn’t recommend anyone to deal with them.

• Er
    Ercuel Feb 29, 2012

I hired this company for some work and they never completed it. I claimed a refund, but they don't answer me. Don't do business with them!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices