America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential Logo

America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential

Having problems with America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential?

America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential Customer Service Contacts

12895 SW 132nd St.
Miami, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential Customer Service. Initial America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential. Discuss the issues you have had with America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residential and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

America’s Housing Solutions / AHS Residentialdevelopment company that scammed me out of $55,000

We are a painting company that did the interior painting of 6 residential rental buildings in for AHS Residential / AHS Development. AHS is known for benefiting from the contractors like us who do the work then not pay for it.
We nearly completed the work, then in the very end they didn't pay us for some technicalities in their 80 page contract. They said we didn't have enough manpower but we had already done 8 months of work!
This has devastated all of our families not only are we out the $55, 000 but we still have to pay our suppliers and payroll.
I got a threatening letter from their house-lawyer who said if I posted about this experience that they would sue me, yeah well here it is anyway. You can read more about my experience on [redacted].

https:///link removed/