AJ's Auto Repair Logo

AJ's Auto Repair

Having problems with AJ's Auto Repair?

AJ's Auto Repair Customer Service Contacts

1858 13th St SE
Salem, Oregon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AJ's Auto Repair Customer Service. Initial AJ's Auto Repair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AJ's Auto Repair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AJ's Auto Repair. Discuss the issues you have had with AJ's Auto Repair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AJ's Auto Repair Complaints & Reviews

AJ's Auto RepairUnethical

C. J. (Charles) Crone diagnosed my vehicle and gave me a quote for a repair. He said I could park my vehicle at his shop until I could have it towed because I decided to have the repair done elsewhere. He didn't seem ethical and made comments about being the actual owner of the business but has it in a relative's name so child support wouldn't "get him". He also seemed nervous about the Bureau of Automotive Repair. He had the same make and model of my car parked at his shop also. When my car was towed to another shop, two parts were missing off my vehicle. He denied stealing them when I confronted him.
As far as I know he is still located at 4950 Cohasset, on the way to the Chico Airport. Stay away from this rat.