Yor Hot or Web-maniaMyWeb-site is unacessableWeb-Mania refuse to communicate, about my problem with them

My complaint is with Web-Mania, they are the host for my web-site Kismetsophiaann.co.uk, which is now impossible to download, when I have tried to complain to them using e-mail and live support, there has'nt been any communication from Web-mania whatsoever. I first tried to complain 9/5/11 and have been trying since then. My subscriptions to Web-Mania was had been paid to them, for this year, Please help.