Unique Van Linesmoving company

S Sep 12, 2018

I thought I had hired Roadway Movers to move my belongings from Palm Coast, Fl. to Henderson, NV. Come to find out it was a fake Roadway and that they had given my belongs to Unique Movers located in Miami, FL. It sat in a warehouse for almost a month. When the truck did arrive the driver demanded I pay an additional $1, 186.00 in cash or a post office money order (harder to trace that way) of course I paid as I needed my furniture. The list of what was not broken is shorter than the list of what was and this does not include the furniture they lost. What? did it walk out of the warehouse or off the truck? Some of the boxes clearly marked FRAGILE and GLASS smashed! Clearly thrown and thus entire contents shattered. I photographed all the damage, below are only a few. The settlement based on the shipment weight Unique gave was laughable! 2 pieces of my furniture weighted more then what they said the total weight was. I have contacted the Attorneys General of Florida and Nevada with laws this company violated as well as contacted various interstate trucking agencies.

• Updated by Sandyglover · Sep 12, 2018

Company CEO Karin Eskhtayen and Customer service manager Maris Lopez have signed for my letter sent via certified mail but as yet, 9/12, not even the courtesy of an answer. No way to run a company.