Having problems with Lee Jeans?

Lee Jeans reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 30, 2009. The latest review Womens Lee Jeans flex motion was posted on Jan 21, 2021. The latest complaint Cheap material was resolved on Dec 30, 2014. Lee Jeans has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 35 reviews. Lee Jeans has resolved 8 complaints.

Lee Jeans Customer Service Contacts

1800 533 665 (Australia)
+1 800 453 3348 (United States)
+44 800 085 5611 (United Kingdom)
+43 800 700 066 (Austria)
+32 80 010 022 (Belgium)
+45 80 252 983 (Denmark)
+49 800 8020120 (Germany)
+31 800 400 5566 (Netherlands)
One Lee Drive
Mission, Kansas
Lee Europe
Via Laveggio 5, 6855 - Stabio, Switzerland

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lee Jeans Customer Service. Initial Lee Jeans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lee Jeans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lee Jeans. Discuss the issues you have had with Lee Jeans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Lee Jeans Complaints & Reviews

Lee JeansWomens Lee Jeans flex motion

I ordered two pairs of jeans, two different colors, same size same length. The one color fits perfect the other is quite a bit shorter. I would just like to exchange them. In their returns it states you have to call them to do an exchange. I have been calling which you are then on hold and no one ever answers, they state to leave a voice mail and they will contact you in one business day, no call back. I have emailed them in the contact section of their website, got an auto reply they received message and will get back to me soon. That was a week ago. I will probably just return the jeans, both pair and get a refund. Will not purchase again.

Lee JeansLee jeans

Hello Sir,

I have purchased 3 pants from chennai tnagar Lee showroom for Rs. 7097. Then yesterday I went to phoneix market city showroom over there they are selling buy 2 get 2 free. Why there is difference between Lee outlet. Same in lifestyle store also they are selling for buy 2 get 2. I felling like cheated. Even for alteration they got Rs 300 from me in tnagar branch. I am using Lee brand for many years. I had never given alteration fee at all. I was very worst experience. Please help with it.

• Ci
        Cindy Raney Feb 06, 2021

Why do women's jeans have a short front pocket. We want to carry our cell phones at work in our pocket and can not because they don't fit. No one has a small flip phone anymore people. We all have mid size to large phones. Make the darn pocket bigger.

Lee JeansDye Bleeds

Love your jeans but two pair I bought recently have the dye bleeding onto my leather car seat, velvet chair, and canvas shoes. Washed them in cold water and dried on lowest setting several times. Product number is 2009541.

I've tried calling customer service several times which, after 90 minute+ waits, requires a call back number. They called me back on Saturday! When I tried to return the missed call, no one was there, of course, it's Saturday!

Terrible customer service experience. I expect better of a company like Lee.
      I would like help with a return too but can't spend my day on hold or waiting for a call back on the weekend.

Lee JeansSize issues

Hi Guys

I'll get it out there, I love Lee Jeans.

However, recently purchased two pairs of Jeans, one from Debenhams and one from Amazon ( Either retailer had both I wanted ). The jeans ordered were the same product, same size but different colours and I expected them to both fit as I was replacing old ones well past their best!

However, when they arrived I was shocked by the size differances. Although both LAbels say 36x30, the Debenhams came at 30.5 leg, but the Amazon came at 29 Leg.

Is this normal, I expect a slight differances of mm however 2.5 Inch is excessive. The 29s have had to go back to Amazon as really way to small, the 30.5 from Debehmahs i did keep. Can not get these now after all the sales and stock being low everywhere so although I will hopefully get a refud from Amazon, I really just wanted what I ordered.

Jun 03, 2019

Lee Jeans — lee jeans ripping down pockets

Hello, I have purchased two pairs of Lee relaxed fit jeans, which I love wearing, but the last pair that I...

Lee Jeans — lee jeans for men 34x32 superior comfort regular fit straight leg [protected].

My husband bought a pair of your jeans in December of 2017. So he was wearing them just the other day and he...

Lee Jeanslee relaxed straight leg jeans

I've been wearing these jeans for the past two and a half years here lately they only last about month after purchasing them. I purchase three pairs and all three pairs ripped next to the left pocket. I think I'm gonna find a different brand if this is gonna happen to every pair I purchase. At $40-$50 a pair its not worth it to only get less than a month wear out if them.

Lee Jeans — lee relaxed fit straight leg men's jeans

My husband has always worn lee jeans, I bought 3 pairs of lee relaxed fit from kohls at christmas all three...

Grottoes

Lee — no response from ocbc bank malaysia after made complaint and lost their word

No further follow up after the first call on 8th september . Im now running out of time to solve the problem...

Seremban

Leebid an ocbc auction and ocbc ex-borrower caveat the house because of argument between ocbc

[protected]

我于2017年5月29日在马来西亚吉隆坡高等法院通过你们ocbc所拍卖的产业标得一间半独立房屋。
            在还没有拍卖前,我们进行了一系列的调查工作包括到pajabat ptg 检查了title search。以上我所发布给您的是在拍卖前所显示的title search是清白的。所以在拍卖当天,我根据拍卖步骤调查了title search才竞标。拍卖的底价是rm252,200.00 我以rm280,000.00 的价格标得这间你们放弃的产业。
            事发以后正当在我们处理贷款的当儿,你们这所房屋的借贷者冻结了他所向你们借贷的产业。
            我们已经向pejabat ptg的管理员询问他们的冻结原因如上所述说的。你们的前借贷者拒绝撤销他们对产业的冻结权 。
            原因是要捍卫他们的产业基于被ocbc所没以正规的拍卖手法进行拍卖。
            我们已经向ocbc和你们这边的律师反应了希望得到帮助解决你们与前借贷者的纠纷好让我们能顺利转名进行拍卖的程序。
            我们要求你们的ocbc管理层处理remove caveat的案件,可是你们却建议我们自己remove caveat,而费用将会由ocbc承担。
            Ocbc你们已经口头答应了会负责所需要remove caveat的费用包括律师费。而前提是需要我们发一封律师信说明remove caveat所需要的费用。

我费尽了时间和金钱寻找一个代表律师为我们接发了几封的来回律师信。以便能接受到你们以口头答应付remove caveat的费用白纸黑字以解决你们的冻结纠纷。可是于今天我万万没有想到最后的结果竟然是给我一个答案不负责remove caveat remove caveat费用。
            这是我无法接受的答复。
            我希望ocbc 可以言而有信给我一个公道而不是枉然地信口開河。任由嘴巴隨意開合,而不加思索地隨口說出。为了这解冻的案件已经使得我耗费了我全有的精神状态,体力,时间和金钱。就是要给与我一个公道。我只是一个普通的一个平民百姓。作为一名教师,我已经多次向校方申请了假期处理解冻的方案。

试着和ocbc的员工沟通每每就是被推卸责任要求我们与律师和律师之间沟通。我是个消费者,却被标号为被告或原告的角色。成为无辜的三角纠纷案件中。

话说回来,依据法庭120天内要解决全款付费的rm 280, 000.00我还得四处向人借钱凑足全款付费。这下真的使我的人际关系和金钱管理陷入绝境。理应获得maybank批准的贷款却被因为你ocbc的贷款者冻结了产业而遭受到障碍重重。

我已经发了信给你们知道由于我无法割名转至我名下的产业,所以被逼取消这间所拍卖的房屋。
            请你们尽快替我解决取消的程序。
            请不要一味地视而不见。
            我希望你们正视我的问题,我也不希望被逼走上社会的公开课题。

商业道德的基本内容是:为人民服务,对人民负责;文明经商,礼貌待客;遵纪守法,货真价实;买卖公平。

我们一般在商场上购买了貨品有瑕疵,店主也会为我们退货或者退钱。,以保护我们消費者權利。提供对人民负责;文明经商。更何况目前我买的是一个价格两百八十千钱的房屋。

面对我的拍卖家的你们,作为一名买家不是得到你们礼貌待客,而是隔了重重的界限来沟通。作为消费者我已经花费了不少的律师费来给你们发信以得到你们无助的回复。就也是你们一味说根据正式的规则拍卖房产,事后的一概不负责任 。焦虑万分的我找你们的前贷款员却由说绝不会放手。而且要决心要捍卫他们的家园。他所要对付的是银行这方的你们。我仿佛是你们战争的受害者。在三方的问题里,你们一概袖手旁观。双方都处于被动的角色。只有我这无辜陷入你们问题的傻瓜。这含有重重隐忧的买卖,我无法接受已经想象往后更严重复杂的问题,更多的花费和更多的时间处理这买不到便宜货还要问题一罗罗的产业。作为一家有信誉良好的银行,请还我一个安稳的生活。各有所需,你要钱,可是请不要抹煞了我的生活。我只是一个普通的马来西亚合法的人名要买的只是一间简单的家。
            Letter to azhar & wong 29.8.2017. Pdf
            我已经等了好久,这个九月份的假期特别多,而且120天的期限区区剩下10天左右。请问这是不是应该尽快解决?

请了解我的问题给予解决方案。

我要求的是取消拍卖退款给我或者给我解决你们和前借款者的caveat 问题。
            问题问题的根源
            请问我要如何耐心等待?我已经等了很久。你们去说不要取消我的拍卖,而且还不负责银行和前贷款者的纠纷。
            话说回头我剩下少于十天的时间,我要如何耐心?
            我已经反映了我的问题一个月给你们的同事了。

就跟到底是什么问题让你们的前贷款员和银行处于摩擦,这些的纠纷究竟是为什么要我负责去解除caveat, 这费用rm 8k, 是应该由我承担吗?
            往后他再申请上诉,这费用没完没了,我需要再请律师解除你们的纠纷rm8k。还要向法庭申请驱赶令rm 10k.
            你明白我的苦楚吗?
            现在你们什么也不管。这叫人难以置信这是海外有名的银行。
            不取消拍卖退款的话请给我负责取消caveat的问题。

Lee Jeans — zipper broken

Bought lee jeans for my son for school. He wore the jeans 2 times and the zipper broke and it came apart...

Creal Springs

Lee jeans Debenhams Uk — grey lee jeans purchased from debenhams uk

I always purchase Lee branded Jeans for my husband and have never had a problem with the quality before, I...

Gloucester

Lee Jeanswomen's jeans poor quality

I purchased the Lee Classic Monroe J Horizon jeans from JCPenney on September 28, 2016. After a few time being washed, the inside seams are faded to almost white and after the last time washed there are rips across the seams. Can you imagine, across the seams! I could not believe it. What kind of cheap material are you using. I have worn Lee Jeans for decades before going into hiatus. When you came back on the scene I was delighted. Now, I must find another brand of jeans to wear.

I do not know how you will resolve this issue, although a refund would be appreciated. I have attached my receipt as proof of purchase. If I need to also send a photo of the jeans I will be happy to oblige.

women's jeans poor quality

Lee Jeans — zipper in my lee riders frozen.

I have had these jeans for a few months and just love them, they fit so good. One day when I put them on the...

Lee Jeans — lee straight leg relaxed fit jeans

My husband had been wearing lee regular fit jeans, and switched to relaxed fit because there a looser jean to...

Lee Jeans — complaint

I bought my son 3 pair of Lee jeans for Christmas all of them worn about 5 times all are ripping at the back...

Lee Jeans — Pants with irregular sizes

Since 2010 I have been purchasing them from Amazon. From the last 8 pairs I have bought at least 4 I cannot...

Lee Jeans — Service

I recently purchased a pair of Relaxed Fit Jeans on-line and because of the different fabric they are now...

Lee Jeans — Mens Jeans - Ripping at the pockets

I have worn Lee Jeans for years but the last 3 pairs that I have bought have all ripped out around the back...

Lee Jeans — Jeans bought from JC Penney

I bought Lee jeans for my husband on [protected]. In less than 3 weeks the butt ripped out. Took them back and...