Tom Barnes and Nitrosale.comScammer!

J

I bought an ebook off Tom Barnes over a month ago. He offered me a full refund if I was not happy. The product was rubbish. Gave me no more information about selling on eBay that I didn't already know. So I asked for his 56-day iron clad refund. Hah! He didn't respond. I emailed him over 10 times but still he wouldn't reply. There was no address or phone number or any other way of contacting him on his website. Then a friend told me she'd had a similiar experience and had opened a dispute with PayPal. I followed her advice and within 24hrs of opening up the item dispute my money had been refunded. Phew! I was lucky.