The River CafeRace discrimination

I walked in with my bf 9PM today (1/13/2012) and the front girl looked up and down us and said this is not place for us. I wore a jean cause it was casual friday for our company. I think she just figured that we can't afford food from there. But I'm sure I make more money than she. She were pretty nasty and it was the first time I got race discrimination in public. (FYI I'm an Asian.) So embarassed. If you are an Asian or if you think they 'MIGHT' discriminate against the race I highly recommend not to go there. They totally ruined our friday date.