The Pep Boys # 147 Slidell, LAhonoring my truck warranty with silver rock insurance.

D Oct 29, 2018

I purchased a truck from drive time about the 8th of october 2018 after a few days of driving it the engine light came on come to find out that it needs the canister purge valve solenoid replaced. I called silver rock insurance and the gave me 2 places to take it to we took it to the first place but they only diagnosed the problem, so then I called the insurance place again and they told me to take it to the second place because they would be able the repair it there. So I called and took it there on october 17, 2018, we was there for 7 hours waiting on the part. After awhile my fiance went to speak to the person who took our information down but she had left and the lady that replaced her didn't know what was going on, so she apologized and said she wouldn't charge us for the diagnose (which we shouldn't have been charged anyway) because the warranty covers everything for 30 days. I have been calling everyday with no help! The warranty that I have covers everything for 30 days and I keep getting the run around. I was on vacation last week and tried to get it done before I had to go back to work and now i'm back at work and still nothing is fixed. By the way it was pep boys #147 slidell la.