Student Loan PayoffJose G. Rodriguez/Account

I was informed that General Revenue Corporation was supposed to let the Internal Revenue Service know that I was under a payment plan, with my payroll checks being garnished at 15% of my gross pay. I personally found out that due to their lack of communication, the Internal Revenue Service took my money that I was suppose to receive, according to H&R Block. If that was the case then someone owes me money. My refund amount was way over the amount due to my student loan. DO THE MATH! I expect an answer to this question!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices