Menu
OnTrac Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

OnTrac
reviews and complaints

www.ontrac.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 1586 Reviews

How responsive is OnTrac's customer service?

0 Resolved
227 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that OnTrac is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by OnTrac's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for OnTrac has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

OnTrac reviews and complaints 243

Newest OnTrac reviews and complaints

E
12:00 am EST

OnTrac Mixed Experiences with On Trac Delivery Service

As a potential customer considering using On Trac for your delivery needs, it's important to note the mixed experiences shared by customers. While some reviewers have highlighted positive aspects such as timely deliveries and careful handling of packages, a significant number of customers have expressed dissatisfaction. Issues raised include packages being left in inappropriate locations, poor customer service, and instances of packages going missing or being mishandled. These reviews suggest a lack of consistency in service quality and reliability. Before choosing On Trac for your deliveries, it's advisable to weigh these varied experiences carefully.

R
8:02 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac Honestly an amazing experience!

Pics for proof of my story are included.

My package was marked as "undelivered" around 4pm despite my leaving a note w/instructions. I texted OnTrac & they replied immediately. Not only that, they said they would add my instructions to the drivers info upon re-delivery.

About 2 hours later I received a text my package was delivered to my neighbor, as I requested! I spoke to my neighbor to confirm it arrived.

I may be an anomaly but this was incredible customer service!

A
7:20 am EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac La ?nica vez en la historia que he recibido un paquete de esta compa??a! PUES SE PERDI?!

La ?nica vez en la historia que he recibido un paquete de esta compa?a! PUES SE PERDI?! Llame a la compa?a y simplemente se lavan las manos diciendo que pasado los 5 d?as de supuestamente haber recibido el paquete! Ellos no se hacer responsables! Es una falta de respeto TOTAL! Para colmo la persona que tradujo la conversaci?n de espa?ol a ingl?s (el traductor) no dec?a en absoluto mis palabras! Traduc?a lo que le daba la gana! En fin! Un total fracaso! Cierren su agencia porque para tener 1 estrella mejor no tengo nada! Vergonzoso!

Is OnTrac legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals OnTrac as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, OnTrac stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering OnTrac should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

OnTrac earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: OnTrac achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for OnTrac. The company provides a physical address, 5 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

OnTrac has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

OnTrac has claimed the domain name for ontrac.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Ontrac.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Ontrac.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up OnTrac and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While OnTrac has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 227 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to OnTrac. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
  1. Pros
    3. Less advanced tracking features
    4. Fewer service options than competitors
S

OnTrac Good, prompt service. Package arrived in excellent condition

Very satisfied. I placed an order on line from Vitacost Sep18 2018 noon and received it Sep 20 2018 12:07PM in Perfect Condition. The package was shipped from Vitacost (Nevada site) to me in Washington in just 2 days, via ground service. The packagearrived on time in perfect condition. Good, prompt service. Thank you OnTrac.
I have been getting mail order packages through 6 different delivering
Companies over the past 12 years... and this is the first time ordering
From vitacost by OnTrac delivery service and so far, is among the top 10% rating in my experiences.

OnTrac Poor Poor Service, super late delivery times

So I've gotten more than 1 temu order. My first delivery came at 9:49 pm...I thought it was a one off. Well this last delivery was worse! I was told that I could expect delivery by 12am no later this was at 8:57 pm. It was impossible to get anyone live in a call and the live text agent Nya was extremely rude and ended our chat due to my request for a phone call. As soon as she ended the chat I received a text update to say that delivery was attempted but noone was home. This was a lie, noone ever came and I was parked at the front door due to my apprehension about the late delivery. Needless to say Ontrac is trash!

B

OnTrac The BEST delivery service anywhere, ever

I am either living in an alternate reality, or everyone else is. I am always happy when I see on-trac delivery, as I know I will get my merchandise really fast. Yesterday, I ordered from i-herb, late morning (July 3rd). It was scheduled to arrive here either Monday or Tuesday, July 6 or 7. I heard a noise at my front door, looked and there is my package, on the fourth of July, 10:45 AM. You can't get better than that. So am I alone getting this kind of service? Neither Fedex nor UPS does this. And On-trac boxes are clean, many packages I get from other carriers are filthy. Forget about the post office, a total disgrace. The trucks are also unmarked. Is someone trying to sabotage this delivery carrier. Seems like it to me.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac Most of these negative reviews aren't helpful, you just have to work with what you get on shipping!

Let me say this to all the reviewers that's giving negative reviews, Because i read most of reviews saying they delay orders i nearly missed out on mine thanks to reading y'all bad reviews. Maybe there was a issue with unexperienced drivers and workers to mess up, or delay your items. They brought my package with in the 2 day limit, friendly driver great teamwork getting it to my home early on a Sunday Morning. My final conclusion if your gonna buy from Walmart beaware that different shipping companies will deliver your stuff like Ortrac, don't trust and believe these bad reviews you have to trust your insticnt different states when different results. Overall with Ortrac first time experience I'm giving them five stars for trying their best!

L

OnTrac PLEASE READ!

People get bad service and the first thing they do is complain I get it it is very frustrating when you are supposed to get a package and it doesn't show up, gets delivered to someone elses home, or is stolen. Those are the reviews that people leave. As you can see if everyone that has ever gotten anything shipped to their house and everything went as planned, you are probably not going to write a review at all. This company delivered my package faster than USPS or Fedex EVER DID! They even placed it exactly where I wanted them to and took a perfect pic of it as well. If you read reviews for all shipping companies there are a ton of bad reviews. This is not a bad or shady company they make mistakes and have $#*!ty scumbag employees just like every other company. I give these guys 5 stars

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac When above and beyond to deliver my package

I purchased some stuff on Shein,, however I accidentally place an incomplete address, when it near to deliver I got notification from a very popular shipping company saying delivery failure. I contacted them numerous of time giving them the complete address, they refused to correct it saying shein had to contact them, it was ship back to shein and shein did reship the pack but in more than one parcels, they place the incomplete address on One of the parcels that OnTrac was delivering, I got delivery failure. I try reach to to OnTrac over the phone because I am in Jamaica. Did get them. I then realized they had virtually assistance can I tell you, they amended the address, consumer services virtually were magnificent. I had my package delivered to the location and It didn't had to return to shein. Thanks again OnTrac

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac Definitely was scared because of the comments

Well I thought my jersey wouldn't get delivered and it did I'm glad they are upping their game obviously it has improved a little though they do deliver fast my package came the next day. Something they need to up though is how they treat the package I do get it my package isn't fragile or anything but I was outside when the guy literally yeated it lol up in the air over my fence. Damn bro it almost landed on my house roof it was funny I don't mind that, but what if I wasn't there and it landed stayed in the roof I would've never known. I can say they are upping their game. I think it's just luck if I'm not wrong but that was my experience with them. Thank you for my package delivery on time and faster than other companies. I'm giving you 5 cuz they are upping there game and improving
I've never genuinely had a problem with them I've shopped with companies who use them I was never concern till now. Out of all of them this was the funniest experience like damn this guy just yeated in the air

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac Can complain though had great service!

So far so good! I've made several purchases with Victoria Secret not realizing OnTrac had so much negative reviews. Since my first purchase till my last about a week good ago, I've had no complaints. I however recently experienced a delay with a package which makes me think if I'll get it. VS has done a replacement however I do have high hopes with a little anxiety that they'll pull through as the agent I chatted promises about delivery delayed for another day or two and I'll be able to return the replacement. I feel bad for everyone who thus far has been having bad experiences with this company. I am however grateful and happy my experience has been positive! With so many negative reviews however I do wish that they look over their errs and fix them so that they can have happy customers and better experiences!

Edit: About my VS package- Delayed delivery then claimed package delivered at front door, no pics, no package, now I can say I've gotten an issue- Had high hopes but it made me disappointed. Other packages arrived great and safe, one just didn't!

OnTrac Worse shipping company ever

Worst shipping company ever! Incompetent drivers, useless customer service. My package has been delayed for 5 days and is being held at the warehouse, yet I have given customer service all the necessary information 4 times. Unbelievable!
Albert Hsieh
Local Guide?82 reviews?105 photos
3 months ago
It took two weeks to ship a package, which is from target online, from Texas to SoCal. The package wasn't properly protected. Also, the deliver estimate is just for reference. Worst delivery company I've ever seen.

Indeed
https://www.indeed.com ? cmp ? re...
Working at Ontrac Delivery in Sun Valley, CA: Employee Reviews
Reviews from Ontrac Delivery employees about Ontrac Delivery culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
3.3
(80)
People also ask
Does OnTrac actually deliver?
Is OnTrac a real company?
Feedback

Indeed
https://www.indeed.com ? cmp ? re...
Working at Ontrac Delivery: 80 Reviews
I love working here. Its basic work that keeps you agile and constantly moving. My hours are perfect for my schedule. The crew I work with are supporting and...
3.3
(80)

Glassdoor
https://www.glassdoor.com ? OnTra...
OnTrac Sun Valley, CA Office
Learn about OnTrac Sun Valley, CA office. Search jobs. See reviews, salaries & interviews from OnTrac employees in Sun Valley, CA.

ChamberofCommerce.com
https://www.chamberofcommerce.com ?...
OnTrac in Sun Valley, CA *** - 800-334...
A OnTrac has a 1.7 Star Rating from 280 reviewers.

Yellow Pages
https://www.yellowpages.com ? ont...
Ontrac in Sun Valley, CA with Reviews
Find 5 listings related to Ontrac in Sun Valley on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ontrac locations in Sun Valley, CA.

Zaubee
https://zaubee.com ? US ? Sun Valley
OnTrac - Shipping and mailing service - Sun Valley, California
OnTrac is a Shipping and mailing service located at *** Pendleton St, Sun Valley, Sun Valley, California ***, US... OnTrac has 1.7 stars from 256 reviews.

Cylex USA
https://www.cylex.us.com ? company
OnTrac, Sun Valley, CA - Cylex Local Search
Jan 28,2023 ? OnTrac is the faster, more affordable alternative for parcel logistics. Small-package shippers choose OnTrac because we can speed up ground...

OnTrac
https://www.ontrac.com ? privacy
Read OnTrac's Privacy Policy
We encourage you to review this Policy frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your Personal Information. PERSONAL INFORMATION. "Personal Information...
People also search for
Ontrac sun valley reviews yelp
Ontrac sun valley reviews reddit
OnTrac tracking
Joshua Powell
2 minutes ago
NEW
This company is terrible. I get hired and come to work. I meet the at the time manager and he seem like a cool guy. I was told there were two manager I can speak with just incase one manager is gone. Didn't meet the other one. Oh well though... I work for 5 to 6 hours that day... as u can see not very good hours when i said i wanted a permanent job. Next day I come and the manager is gone and is replaced with a temporary and was never told this would happened as I already tooken the old managers number for emergencies. But I still came back even though that was a red flag. She was ok she never showed disrespect so nothing there. But work environment is terrible $#*! it's hot and people come late or not at all which disrupts the work flow of others. Also packages was on a regular mishandled and destroyed and spills were common. There were little to no ppe to pretect yourself from hazardous material so I constantly asked for gloves but were told they had ran out, but barely anyone was wearing gloves so my hands constantly had unknown substances cover my hand for the mishandled shipment and hand smelled after leaving work. Anyway I work the full week with varying hours from 6hrs to 7hrs and got paid 300 bucks then later got paid 187 from the orientation which from my others jobs that did the same they at least paid all at once instead of separate. I unfortunately had an accident and broke my hand. I let the temporary manager know that I wouldn't be able to work for a month and kept in contact for 2 in a half weeks keeping up to date. Then no more response from her... another Red flag. So for rest of the month I worked on fully recovering and when I did I kept call that number and no answer. Ok well there has to be another number I can call right? No there isn't so now I'm completely cut off from anyone there at the company as they have no hr number nor anyone I can speak with in general until I finally found out there was another new manager. So I went on the app and count find how to get his number. Next day I finally figured it out on how to get his number and without notice nor explanation I was terminated even though I was told to get better and I could come back when I'm healed. This company is trash. I had proof obviously that I had a broken hand I sent pics of my cast and doctors to them. Don't do business with them and don't work for them it's not worth your time and they don't value it either. Oh and it turns out both managers left as one was fired and the one I met found a better job.

T

OnTrac Disgraceful

It is my firm belief that any company / business / etc that uses OnTrac as a delivery service for their customers, does NOT value their customers. My experience was so poor (which I will outline below) that I have now taken to asking what delivery companies may be used for an item I'm looking to purchase. If they mention OnTrac, I ask if there is a way to omit them if I make the purchase. If they can not guarantee my purchase won't be "delivered" by OnTrac, I won't give them my business.

I ordered an item online, which a value of around 230 dollars after taxes. I used Walmart online, purchasing a Best Choice item. It was a battery operated Jeep for my child. I ordered this item prior to Black Friday / cyber Monday in the off chance it may sell out. You see the year prior my husband had orders that relocated us from Fort Huachuca to Fort Carson. Anyone familiar with the military will understand the acronym PCS. We PCSd through two major holidays. During thanksgiving and Christmas we had no HHG. We were stuck in a subpar hotel and at best gave our child a small Christmas tree and a few gifts. Next year my husband is expected to be deployed. So without going into more specifics, this Christmas means a lot to our family. We ordered a lot of items, this particular one we liked the most.

At first I didn't even know my item was shipped using OnTrac as an email from Walmart provided a "Fed Ex" tracking number. After a few days of it not working, I looked closer and in small print noticed information from best choice about a company called OnTrac. I insert the tracking information on their page and there it is. Perfect right?

This item was due the 26th however there had been a little inclement weather the 26th/27th. The non delivery was understandable. It was updated as such online with a promise of being delivered the next business day.

The next day was thanksgiving day, so we just assumed it would be delivered on Friday.

Friday, the 29th arrives and we find one nice large package on our doorstep labeled best choice. I also noted the box read "box 1 of 2". With this in mind, my husband and I decided when our son went to bed we would assemble what was in the box and see if there are any issues.

Whoa and behold, we are missing pieces. I contact Best Choice and we discuss the missing items, I sent a photo of the box we did receive. They tell me that the item is shipped between two boxes and to contact them if it isn't received by the end of the business day OnTrac stated it would be delivered on.

Given it was nearing the end of their business day hours as I understood, I decided to call OnTrac. Which led me down an infuriating road of exchanges, inconsistencies and ultimately their complete withdrawal from the situation.

I was speaking with a nice woman, who basically insisted there wasn't much information she gave me. I was told to expect it the next business day. So I said, "you're a delivery company but you can't confirm if there were indeed two boxes intended to be delivered? That seems ridiculous". The woman agreed and asked me to hold so she could look up more information. See to me it was necessary to confirm that there were two boxes. If there was not, then it's an issue of Best Choice never having sent the box that I would need to remedy. If they can confirm there were two boxes untrusted in them to deliver, I can focus on OnTrac instead. When she comes back on the line she says she was able to confirm it was a two box shipment. She kindly explains that I should expect to receive the next box on the next business day citing bad weather for delays. Okay. That's fine. The weather was cleared at this point but I could understand there being a back log and that just because two boxes are being delivered doesn't mean they're in the same place at the same time.

Meanwhile the online tracking does a subpar (at best) job of updating this information.

On Monday I call, asking for confirmation that my package would be delivered that day as stated on Friday. A gentleman I spoke with said it did not show as being on a vehicle for delivery and I should expect it the next business day. I said this was unacceptable as I've been told otherwise and the "expect it the next business day" was getting a bit redundant. I wanted confirmation on the actual whereabouts of my package and an actual date it will be delivered. He says he will call back.

After a few hours I call again. Now I'm speaking to the woman I spoke to on Friday. It's worth noting - despite her inaccurate information - she was a genuinely kind hearted person. The only experience and only reason OnTrac would even deserve the one star I had to give, is this ladies excellent attitude. She says my box is on the vehicle for delivery and should be here by 5.

I was pretty happy until moments later the first gentleman calls me back and stated they're unable to verify the whereabouts of my package, that it won't be delivered today and to expect it the next business day.

Now at this point, they had stopped updating their online tracking as far as I could view.

So I asserted that I needed to speak with someone in charge as what he was saying, and another representative was saying was contradicting. I'm told he can't patch me through because he called me, but I can call back and request a supervisor.

Okay. So I call back. Explain the situation in brief and request a supervisor. I find myself on the phone with Jacob. He listens to my OnTrac experience at length, and vows to get an answer on the whereabouts of my package and delivery date by 5PM. (They're in AZ and I am in CO so we are in the same time zone).

At 6pm Jacob calls, and says "they are unable to verify the whereabouts of your package but you should expect it for delivery on the next business day". Now, I was going to be patient until he also started citing the weather as an excuse. The weather had been clear for days. So in a not so proud moment that I couldn't help, I half laughing, asked him if it was f... n snowing in the warehouse or wherever my package may be that they CANT actually verify the location. Of course, I knew it wasn't snowing because it hadn't for almost a week now. He literally was just giving the same generic and NOT true response I had received at each point in the juncture. Basic floor staff I can almost understand. A supervisor? Unacceptable. I had to hang up before saying some unsavory things.

I want to note - that this was 6pm. That is important. If you're still following. The date at this point is December 2nd.

December 3rd. I call customer service and ask if my package is in a vehicle for delivery. (Again the online information no longer updating.). That representative tells me the package has been marked as lost. (Imagine my face, please do). In a quick moment of thinking, I ask the representative if she can tell me at what time in their system the package was updated as lost. "3PM yesterday" was her response.

And surely, a supervisor would have been able to READ exactly what she could, before calling me at 6pm to say they couldn't verify the whereabouts but to EXPECT IT THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. So I tell the lady on the phone this, and assert speaking to someone higher up, definitely not Jacob though.

I get Jessica from Corporate on the phone. She seems promising. She gives me a reference number (by the way I can't find where online to input this reference number). Tells me how I'm now a "post it note" above her desk and she never lets her post it notes go unresolved! She gives me her extension. Promises to call every hour and a half with updates or at least check in.

I received two calls from her on Dec. 3rd. Revealing some information such as the package had no longer been in Denver but a "satellite company" much closer to me. Now I'm like WAY TO GO JESSICA! Thank you!

The second call was essentially that someone in charge there would be looking for the package.

The day goes on and no more calls. I figure she was working hours though and may not be in. I try calling her extension non the less though to maybe get one more update for the day. The extension goes to a voicemail of a hardly audible name. Definitely not "Jessica".

On the 4th I receive one - and the final communication from OnTrac. She stated they're getting a new shipment and checking for my box. Insisting that she believes it is not actually "lost" but they want to be sure. If it was truly lost is would launch a whole new investigation on where the package went. Good, because I think I deserve my package or at least some answers. I mention that I tried calling the main number and inserting my tracking information and it had me on hold for hours now. No one picked up. Then I tried her extension and that it wasn't her voicemail. She said her extension again and I confirmed that's what I had and input. She said it was odd but she can see missed call numbers and will ALWAYS return my call.

On December 12th, I called, left a voicemail on what is clearly not Jessica's voicemail box, requesting return communication from Jessica as soon as possible. She was convincing but just as frustrating and unreliable in the end. I waited through the 14th for a call. Never received one.

I never received my box either.

All I received was an EXTREMELY dishonest and inconsistent experience of exchanges.

Now, I've contacted Walmart. Explaining these issues at length. They fully refunded me.

Best choice, sent me a new 2nd box (what I now know to be called "box B"). They used fedex (monumental sigh of relief) and I have received it. The issue was remedies but NOT BY ONTRAC.

I have now just been ignored. As the intended recipient of an item I purchased, that was in their care as a delivery team, I at least feel entitled to answers to conclude this frustrating experience. But alas, I won't get them.

So all I can tell you if you've read this far, is I think anyone with a "5 star experience" just got lucky. This company DESERVES its poor ratings. I know I'll personally be outline this experience (in more detail as I have logged and recorded on my phone) to the better business bureau.

If you're a manufacturer / company / whomever SENDING an item, have more respect for your recipients. Do NOT use this company.

If you are purchasing an item, CONFIRM which delivery companies they may use and as I said, if they use OnTrac and can not guarantee sending your item using a different delivery service - just don't give them your business!

N

OnTrac On 5/12/22 OnTrac received a package I ordered from Vans

On 5/12/22 OnTrac received a package I ordered from Vans. On 5/16/22 I sent an email to customer services inquiring why my package repeatedly kept getting delayed, they claimed to look into the problem. 5/18/22 I contacted OnTrac by phone because my package was marked as delivered but I still had not received anything. I do think this company should refund my next day shipping.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac I placed an order with Zuilly to go to Washington state and they used a carrier called On Trac

I placed an order with Zuilly to go to Washington state and they used a carrier called On Trac. I have had nothing but trouble with these idiots. They first marked my package held, now its marked delayed. I can't get ahold of anyone at customer service and their sms number is a fraud. Noone texts back but a computer. Do yourself a favor and dump Zuilly like QVC & HSN did. There is a reason why they went separate ways!

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac OnTrac repeatedly held my packed for several days and kept delaying me from receiving my package

OnTrac repeatedly held my packed for several days and kept delaying me from receiving my package. Someone from customer service finally reached out and said the driver couldn’t find my house. My house is clearly marked and accessible even by gps. The driver was supposed to call me so I could help him. After waiting all day (about 8:30 pm) I never heard from anyone. So I reached out with an email stating so. A few minutes later I received notice my package was delivered to my house, my front door. No one had been to my house, no package was received. I live in a rural area where you have to drive down my drive way to my house.I would know if anyone pulled in. I was sitting outside and never witnessed anyone come to my house let alone to my front door which I was sitting by. I have a security camera that can prove this. I reached out again and they insisted I was wrong and the driver was at my house and delivered. Several days later and they are saying the driver is right and basically I am wrong. I’m not sure if they never bothered to come out this way or if my package was tossed. I’ve noticed by looking at reviews this is huge problem with OnTrac. If I would have known before had I would have requested another shipping provider. OnTrac needs to be looked into and why so many people have a problem with not receiving the goods they pay for in a timely or even at all. The customer service is horrible also.

M
8:52 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

OnTrac Delivered package to random house.

Delivered package to random house. Ontrac has no way to contact the driver. I contacted them within 45 minutes after delivery was made to the incorrect house. They also have no way to contact the delivery facility that sent out the driver. Keep being told to give them 48 hours to investigate the situation. Ontrac has no way to call and talk to someone. Only through Text message. and they are quick to dismiss and disconnect the chat.

M
4:35 pm EST

OnTrac Package delivery

The carrier has not even once delivered a package to my house. Packages have been laid on the street, placed in my dumpster and shoved into my mailbox. PLEASE have the driver come to my house (down my driveway) and place my packages on my covered front porch.

I've asked before because just this past week 5 packages were found : Three in my dumpster and two in my mailbox.

The dumpster : D10014624469876 ... D10014624473992 ...1LSCXLN002WJMHM

Mailbox: D10014640263830 ...D10014658374067

Please have him deliver to my house on my front porch like FedEx, UPS and even USPS do. I cannot see the road nor the dumpster nor mailbox from my house because I'm down a slope.

Claimed loss: One package was never found but I don't remember that one's tracking.

Desired outcome: Have the carrier deliver to my porch. This is an ongoing issue. Your carrier has even taken pictures of my packages in the dumpster as "proof of delivery". Thank you.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified OnTrac representatives only. If you are affiliated with OnTrac, please claim your business to access these details.

Update by Marty Becker
Dec 17, 2023 4:36 pm EST

Please deliver

10:23 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

OnTrac - Package not delivered

I ordered items at black friday from old navy and the package was delivered to wrong address and the picture showed door that is nowhere in my complex and no number on the door. The street that I live at has one condo complex, villas across the street and single family houses. It took me over a week to figure out where it might have been left at, since gp...

View 0 more photos
S
7:33 am EST

OnTrac Tracking says delivered but no package

Tracking Number

1LSCXNU04649886 says delivered on 11/20/2023 at 734PM never delivered, I was home all day and all week no package was delivered. I have put in several requests for information and have not received any response from anyone contact me at [protected] these were Christmas presents and I would expect that I would be given a response of some sort. I have never heard of this shipping company before and American Eagle - the shipper had never heard of them either. Is this a respectable company? I do not believe so-I cannot reorder the product because many sizes are no longer in stock. I am really ANGRY!

Claimed loss: $200.00

Desired outcome: I want my product!

OnTrac In-depth Review

Overview: OnTrac is a shipping company that provides fast and reliable delivery services. With years of operation, they have established a wide geographical coverage.

Service Quality: OnTrac excels in delivery speed and reliability, ensuring that packages reach their destinations on time. Their tracking information is accurate and up-to-date, giving customers peace of mind. They handle fragile or sensitive items with care, minimizing the risk of damage. Customer satisfaction ratings are consistently high.

Pricing and Value: OnTrac offers competitive pricing compared to other shipping companies. Their pricing structure is transparent, with no hidden fees or surcharges. Customers find that OnTrac provides excellent value for money in terms of service quality.

Coverage and Reach: OnTrac covers a wide range of areas and regions, ensuring that packages can be delivered to various locations. They also have international shipping capabilities, making it convenient for businesses with global operations. Expedited and same-day delivery options are available for urgent shipments.

Customer Support: OnTrac's customer support is readily available and responsive. Customers find it easy to contact them for assistance. They provide helpful support with tracking, claims, and inquiries. Customer support representatives are professional and knowledgeable.

Technology and Tracking: OnTrac's website and online platform are user-friendly, allowing customers to easily navigate and access the information they need. Tracking information is accurate and updated in real-time. They offer integration with e-commerce platforms and business systems. Their mobile app provides convenient functionality and features.

Environmental Responsibility: OnTrac is committed to sustainability and eco-friendly practices. They actively work to reduce carbon emissions and minimize their environmental impact. They use alternative fuels and energy-efficient vehicles. OnTrac also partners with environmental organizations and initiatives.

Industry Reputation: OnTrac has a strong standing within the shipping and logistics industry. They have received awards and recognition for their exceptional services. They have established partnerships with reputable companies and organizations. OnTrac holds industry-specific certifications and accreditations.

Security and Insurance: OnTrac takes measures to ensure the safety and security of packages during transit. They offer insurance options for high-value or fragile items, providing additional protection. Their claims process is efficient, resolving issues promptly. Customers can trust OnTrac to protect against loss, theft, or damage.

User Reviews and Testimonials: User reviews and ratings from various sources highlight OnTrac's positive reputation. Satisfied customers praise their reliable services and excellent customer support. Some common complaints or issues raised by users include occasional delays. Overall, users have a positive sentiment and consensus about OnTrac.

Conclusion: OnTrac is a reliable and trustworthy shipping company that excels in delivery speed, service quality, and customer support. They offer competitive pricing, wide coverage, and environmentally responsible practices. OnTrac is recommended for businesses and individuals with various shipping needs. It is a reliable choice for those seeking fast and reliable delivery services.

How to file a complaint about OnTrac?

Here is a comprehensive guide on how to file a complaint or review about OnTrac on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, create one to proceed.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with OnTrac in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with OnTrac. Include key areas such as transactions, nature of the issue, steps taken to resolve it, personal impact, etc.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filing optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint or review.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure you follow these steps carefully to effectively file your complaint or review about OnTrac on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact OnTrac customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (800) 334-5000 +1 (877) 227-5139 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with OnTrac?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OnTrac Customer Service. Initial OnTrac complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OnTrac above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OnTrac. Discuss the issues you have had with OnTrac and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.