Speak Uponline survey co

W May 21, 2019

This company is refusing to allow me to participate in surveys (for Moco Gold) because I refuse to divulge my annual income and if I am pregnant or not!!! Discrimination lawsuit to follow. They also asked me if I had any acct.s LinkedIn was one I checked yes to LinkedIn and they were snooping into my profile!!! WTF does this have to do with taking surveys?? My E-Mail address is [protected]@aol.com Please send form to file a complaint. You cannot psychologically abuse someone who only wants to take a damned survey!!! They did!! They chastised me and ridiculed me because I refused my income. "If you "cant" fill in this info.then you are disqualified from this survey." What B.S.!!! This has nothing to do with surveys and every thing to do with personal info grabbing, info that goes on the "dark web" I am furioius!!! I have a M.A. degree in Psychology I know this is illegal. Contact me these "surveys" pumping you for very personal info Must be stopped. They arent researchers at all. Shame on your agency letting them get by with this B.S.