SouthCoast AcuraDishonest dealership

We purchased a used vehicle from this dealership in Costa Mesa, Calif. in early Jan. coming from Canada. Our deal included extra tires and rims and a 2nd remote control key.
After they received our money transfer I was called in the next morning to do the paperwork, insurance etc. After spending 5 !! hours waiting I was informed the tires and rims would not be included as agreed upon! The sales manager Robert told me he would give me $500 cash back, I agreed on $1000, he informed me the key would be mailed once they had it ordered etc. After numerous e-mails & conversations Keith the General Mgr. asked for my address to reimburse for the key.
Nothing!! My last e-mail I threatened to send a formal complaint to Acura and any Better Business Bureaus in the area, again no response!
Hardly surprising after uncovering all the current complaints on SouthCoast Acura. Why is this dealership still open???
What incompetence ! Even the owner Matt Maloci wouldn't respond.
Guess they thought once we got back home (B.C.) we wouldn't pursue this. They never had any intention of honoring the contract.
ACURA US take note, these are BAD business people !! A direct refection on Acura !!