Complaints & Reviews

Merchandise too small in size

Requesting a partial refund!!! I ordered several things from Rotita.com. Need to return some items because they are too small. I can't seem to get anyone from paypal resolution center to send me a return address label, to get a partial refund. I can't seem to get anyone to give me a phone number for Rotita either, so I can call them to get them to send me a return address label.
Transaction date: January 5, 2020
Paypal case # PP-D-[protected]
My name and email: Cindy Peters [protected]@yahoo.com
My home phone # [protected]

return policy

Your return policy really stinks. I am not inclined do any further business with you. Your customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. I don't know what I have to do to get a return authorization approval. Buy from this company at your own risk. You cannot communicate with anyone who speaks English. The online chat function is a joke. The girl cannot write or speak English. Buy at you own peril. Lastly it takes them forever to ship the merchandise. Losy company to do business with.

o stars for rotita

This company should not even be in business. Put in an order for 16 items. I received a email saying it may be shipped in separate orders. okay. Got the first 7 days later 2 items. next one 4 items. No email stating why the rest had not shown up. I put in a ticket for cust serv to contact me. They said within 1 business day I would get a response. 5 days later I contacted chat service. She said the rest of my order would come 15 days later! I said unacceptable! She then said 10 days later, I said unacceptable. She said my order would be delivered in 2 days. Never happened. 5 days later, I get another email that your order will be divided into separate orders. The clothes that I have received are of horrendous quality. Since you cannot get a magnified look at the items, you really cannot tell what material they are made of. I will probably need to return all of them. Save yourself some trouble and grief and stay away from this online store!

ticket # t0596134704, product - pink cardigan, high & low belted dress, size:xl color:pink sku: [protected]-3

I returned the item last Oct. 28th, 2019 because the fabric or materials I dont like it, its looks cheap im not happy to wear it. When I returned its in good condition, I never used it. I dont take a photo because I was rushing and so busy that day. And now the supplier says they can only refund 50% coz theres a stain, how come has a stain when I never use it, its Big lies!!! Im really feel bad, never happened this to me in other store when I returned an item they will give you refund asap is not a big deal. I asks 100% refund to credit in my rotita account so I could use it & buy another item instead. Until now im still dealing on it, its only $33.99 and takes them so long, why they can`t afford to give me a full refund for that amount?. I wont accept a 50% coz that not fair for me, Im not a fool they lied & telling me has a stain on it.

Please help me to sort this out,
Im hoping for your immediate action, regarding on this matter.
Thank you.

refund

Hi there i ordered a dress on the 23rd September - it arrived on the 16th October - it was not suitable so I returned it. I am still waiting for a refund to my bank account. I...

two white jumpsuits

I have sent in several tickets to attempt to return my two items. The items arrived too late for my event, and of poor quality. I do plan on submitting a credit card fraud request because I did not receive what I ordered very poor quality. I also plan to complain with BBB because this company refuses to return my money. Your website is of poor quality and difficult to use as well . Please send me a label promptly so that I can return the items sent to me for a full refund.

two white jumpsuits

t sheets

I ordered two t shirts in xxl. When I tried them on, they were way to small.. I spoke to cust. Serv. And was told to look on my order and find a ticket. Well I couldn't find one.. She said no on your return package... I told her it wasn't my fault that the us company didn't the chinese people how america sizes go.. She said she would send me a postage free return label.. Than forgot about.. The instrutions to return items is so confusing and I couldn't get help for it.. Just the run around... I think they are a scam.. I've lost my money because I couldn't get the info I need to return.. I just got the run around on everything... I will never do business with rotit
A again!!!

did not receive order

I placed an order on August 18, for one
asymmetric Hem Three Quarter Sleeve Flower Print t-Shirt, Size M, Color Black, price $27.11, total order amount is $29.31 USD.
Order Nbr: W19008190555227069

I never received an email containing a package tracking number, but the receipt said
the latest delivery date would be Sept. 19. Receipt also said my payment was
"confirmed successfully".

As of this writing I still have not received my package. Please look into my order to see where it is. Thank you,
Tina Stovcsik 9/26/2019

Rotitarefund return items scam

I ordered two tops from Rotita. When they arrived, I opened each package and determined because of color, fabric or style, I did not want them. Each item was NOT tried on, and repackaged carefully.

Rotita is claiming that one of the returned items is stained and, therefore, a full refund is not available. Folks, this claim is impossible. The tops were not tried on and were not handled irresponsibly.

The company, in my opinion, is running a scam in order to not refund returned items.

• Updated by bigskygal · Aug 24, 2019

I should have checked the Internet first. I would not have ordered from this company.

• Updated by bigskygal · Aug 24, 2019

Don't order from these scammers!

refund

purchased a bathing suit on on June 4 2019 recieved on July 6 2019 I didnt like sent back July 9 2019 the R#[protected] In#WWW1906042327105089 for the amount of$33.39 was sent to 8555 Tonnelle Ave, unit 301 North Bergen, N.J. 07047 the tracking # is 9400110200830289514423 package #0135322 it shows recieved but i have not recieved a credit my e-mail is marie.[protected]@yahoo.com please contact me to when this credit will be taken care of Thank you

refund process

I ordered 3 dresses & had to return them due to size issues. I returned the very next day I received them. I was told by the post office, that they will receive the parcel in 10 days. I was chasing them to see if they have received the parcel for nearly 6 weeks & After that they sent me message stating they can't refund me full & can't send the another size as the item was stained. I don't believe this, as I sent the items the very next day & Rotita has not been open and honest and didn't even bother informing me that they have received the parcel until I asked them!!!

To my surprise another message came through stating only £29 something amount was refunded and that too was on the rotita account & not in my bank account. Why refund on your store account??? Are you that confident that even after your unprofessional approach, I would buy stuff again? The total amount I spent was £91.96 and I need full refund in my account the one I paid with and not on Rotita store account.!!!

However, on checking my Rotita account, there is no balance in my Rotita account. It seems they are there to extort the money from people.

I would like to know how to take this matter further as ultimately it is my hard earned money and I deserve the full refund.

Beware & don't order anything from this company. Horrible experience and ZERO customer service.

unethical behavior. very unprofessional company.

I purchased 6 bathing suits from this company Rotita.com on June 19, 2019 for a total charged to my credit card of $153.13. The first pkg with one suit came from Shanghai, China...

an entire order that I received and sent back.

I ordered from Rotita in April - over $135 worth of clothing. When it arrived, several items were missing and they stated that instead of giving me a refund, I would receive store credit. None of the items I received fit correctly. It was as if they were made for an extremely tall and thin woman, as they were very long. (I find this ironic, considering they are made in China.) I packaged up all the items sent, along with a letter stating that I wanted a FULL REFUND for ALL items, as store credit was of no use for me. That letter was sent May 9th. I have yet to hear back from them or get a refund. Today I found a "chat" on their website. I explained my problem and issue, and once I did, got no more response from the person I was speaking with. This place is a fraud, and definitely taking advantage. I fear I will never see any of this money again. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I made a selection of 3 items. I could not find a checkout area. I tried a 'live chat.' total failure!!!

3 items were selected. There was no direction on my screen for a checkout. I decided on a 'live chat.' Anu never responded. There was no place to click enter to ask my question. I have moved and wanted to check out and give my new address. I wasted more than 30 mins. in the attempt. A shame! I even created a new password. That was the only satisfying place where I received a response. Ridiculous!!! [protected]@aol.com

• Updated by June Salzman · Jul 01, 2019

No update. No help at all! Terrible way to attempt to do business. You keep flashing you merchandise on my computer screen all day long but make ordering impossible!

• Su
    Sucker # 1,000,000,000 Jul 05, 2019

Be glad you could not place your order. Of the 3 items my wife ordered only one fit. Impossible to arrange for a return as none of the links. After a month she dropped the other 2 off at Goodwill. Tried to get my bank & their credit card people involved. Rotita responded to them but required that goods be returned & bank's procedures required proof of return, i.e. shipping receipt, etc. Needless to say will not order anything from China again & I starting to shop around for a new bank.

dedale88 Aug 08, 2019

Just thank the lord you could not place your order. This place is a ripoff. I ordered $85.00 worth of items and as soon as I hit the order button I went and read the reviews. I immediately email them and said I wanted to cancel my order. 5 days later they emailed me back and wanted to know why. I told them that I had changed my mind. They emailed me back about a week later and told me they couldn't cancel because my order had been shipped. I got 4 out of the 5 shirts I ordered, all the shirts were too little and one of them had a hole in the seam. Finally got the last shirt about 2 weeks later and it is too small. Also none of the shirts look anything like they do in the picture. Everything was shipped from the US, but to return it you have to ship to China. To ship my items to China was going to cost around $70.00. I emailed them and told them I was turning them over to the Attorney General Office, they said to give the items to someone and that they would refund me 20% of my total. I got a refund for $17 and some cents.

plus size cold shoulder colour block striped jumpsuit ($32.74-2xl) and one shoulder ruffle srim black jumpsuit ($31.72-2xl)

I ordered and paid for 2 dresses described above in the name of sally melson with email address of [protected]@gmail.com for the sum $64.45 on 23rd of june 2019. No information...

return - 100% satisfactory money back

I bought three shirts in April for Mothers Day. Unfortunately they did not fit so I returned them. I got an RMA like the website says. I returned them via UPS so I had a tracking number and a time/date of delivery. It has now been 34 days since the package was delivered, 37 days since I went on line for the RMA and over 40 days since AI first contacted them about this return. They were all happy when I was spending the money but now it is crickets, silence, can't get hold of anyone. They have the product, AND my money. I want my money back!!! The online chat service is useless. I have been on line waiting for someone for over 25 minutes. Here are the important numbers needed (my RMA, my Order number and my initial ticket number)

1. Why is it taking so long 2. What do I need to do to get this taken care of 3. with whom do I need to speak? RMA:[protected] Order #: W1904172147133337 Ticket #: T7804321662

• Updated by Cfranklaf · Jun 18, 2019

There money back statement is BULL S--T!!!

• El
    elizabeth proia Jul 31, 2019

The very WORST online company Fortunately I did not order anything because I read the reviews . Thanks to all for their honest comments. Hopefully they will have their problems solved. Evidently they think people from America are dumb!!

Deborah safrit Oct 10, 2019

How long did it take to get it I ordered a dress and pull extra money to get it faster and I still have not received it in the wedding is next week

order # ww1904121022562998 4/12/2019 10:22-56am california

On the above date I order six blouses in the amount of $212.35. I canceled my order as soon as I was shown that I would not receive my order in time to take the blouses on my trip to Nashville, which was April 26th, 2019.

According to my Order Number you did cancel my order, but the shipping Info says - "Your order is unpaid", which is not true. You still received the payment in the amount of $212.35. The service was done through Paypal. I have a copy of my account showing you took the money on 4/15/19.

Of course, I have not received my order and I would like to have a refund issued as soon as possible.

If you respond to me immeditately, I may consider placing the order that has been already paid for, however I do not want to wait another month in order to receive the blouses. I hope you understand.

I would appreciate a response as soon as possible to let me know if I am going to receive a refund or the blouses that have already been paid. Thank you.

Connie Marie Cesena
[protected]@gmail.com

i'm trying to exchange 2 blouses.

I rec'd 3 items that I purchased and rec'd them today, May 23, 2019. I'm trying to exchange 2 blouses that I ordered in XL. I need XXL. Didn't realize that they came smaller. My...

did not receive all the items ordered

I place an order on April 10th, for 3 white outfits. I received the order on May 3rd but only to find out that one outfit was missing from the items ordered. This off shoulder lace panel white romper was not received. I would like to have this mailed to me at the soonest time or refund me please. It was in good faith that I ordered from your company so please life up to the expectations.

Ghislaine Olive

did not receive all the items ordered

• Updated by Ghislaine Olive · May 14, 2019

Did not receive all the items ordered

Ghislaine Olive

bathing suit

I received a bathing suit and it arrived defective. Thought no problem I'll contact them. I sent pictures. I've been told that the piece that is supposed to be attached to the bust center is detachable. Then I was told that it isn't defective. I asked for a refund and for them to send a shipping label due to no fault of my own. They refuse. They have offered me up to 90% refund and I could keep it but what am I going to do with it so I said no. So originally they offered me 30% I said no, so they went up and I said no, now they are going down and am saying no. Irritating. Horrible customer service.

no refunds issued

I have returned approx. 4 tops and I am not seeing any refunds
tying to deal with their customer service is a joke
They keep repeating themselves and I am being told I have to PROVE I returned them
I have asked them the check with their accounting department, I work in customer service and their is always a paper trail on returns .
They ask for tracking info which they get and still nothing
Regards
Joyce McKim-Bolton
131 Michelle Circle
Edison NJ 08820

return of dresses

I purchased 2 dress for rotitia and after trying them on I needed to return them. I called their return department and because I did not receive a receipt with my order had to give them only the info on the outside of the package. I was on the internet for 2 and 1/2 hours and the man asked for my pay pal information and password. After this transaction I found that he had taken my information and charge things for over $200 on my Pay Pal account. When I called about it the man wanted to take control of my computer to refund my money. I told him to just send me a return label but he said that they only did this online and could not do that. After the experience I had with the Pay Pal theft I told him absolutely not he could not do it remotely through my computer. I now have 2 dresses I cannot wear and no refund!!! These people are crooks!!!

refund/exchange

This Company is horrible. I ordered 3 dresses about a month ago and I returned them to exchange for a larger size and now they are trying to state that I have stains on my clothes so that they can only give me a partial refund and not refund my money or its change my clothes at all. The customer service department is horrible you can never speak to any person and you always have to email them and wait for them to contact you back. Please be careful ordering from this company

Deborah safrit Oct 10, 2019

I ordered a dress nine days ago now 10 days ago and I still have not received it I paid extra for the dress did it come fast how long did it take for it to get to you

product returned

on the 4th January 2018 I returned a dress to Rotita for a refund, as of today I have had no confirmation of receipt of the dress and no refund to the card that I paid with. I...

dress ordered

I purchased a dress from Rotita.com on January 21, 2019 and $33.62 and money was deducted through PayPal through my Chase checking account. I received an email with the PayPal information but I never received and order number. In addition, I have checked the site on my account and no purchase of the dress is anywhere. I also have sent messages through their site and Facebook account and no one has responded to me. This is disgusting and sad. Not a Happy customer.

Rotitatheir shady business practices

I placed an order in December for jewelry and have not heard anything nor can get any concrete information. finally spoke with a person @ Rotita and he stated the order did not go through, but I explained to him my payment information was submitted and it did go through. either send me the merchandise I ordered or refund me my money because after seeing all the complaints from various customers futher actions should be taken.

Rotita — returning my order w1812310220336203

please send me by email the address to send returns back to you, tracking number jjd0002219701621373 im wanting to send the order back to you im wanting to send the back to you...

I order a dress that did not come with my last order received on 12/20/18

I ordered and paid for 3 dresses on my last ordered that was received on 12/20/18. I had ordered the dress previously but was too small. I re-ordered the dress and paid for it...

didn't get my whole order.

I sent in for two different orders on December 2. Available customer number on invoice W1812030348493615, This is the number for the transaction [protected] and another transaction ID 6HF87360AA806945V. please take this and find my order. I only received four items which included a lite jacket which I ordered a WWW3 and it came XX, Christmas top, pants ordered a XXX and they came XX and they are even to small for that size that dont fit which they are impossible to wear. My two orders were paid by PayPal and I am thinking of notifying them on this horrible order. I was warned about ROTITA that it is a scam, fly by night and they steal your money and you dont get your product. I did like their line and would of been a regular customer but not now. Any help resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanking you in advance I remain, A Denise Hierl ([protected]@yahoo.com)

not receiving order

I placed an order an paid for expedited shipping to receive my items before Christmas. Not only have I not received the order but I am struggling to get answers and get...

items returned, but no refund has been issued to me. it is very difficult to correspond with anyone at this company. help!

I ordered 2 sweaters in October 2018; received order in November and they did not fit. I followed instructions and requested a "ticket". Finally was able to get that; returned...

quality of the product, customer services, and refund request.

I ordered a dress from Rotita.com

The order arrived late.
It was poorly sewn, the materials was cheap, and looked very ugly.
I never put it on...and quickly shipped it back.

I went back in forth with the unknown -online Rotita customer service representative requesting for a full refund because I was disgusted with the entire process.

I finally received my refund.

I will never order from here again.

Buyers - Beware!!! Also review the other online ratings. I can relate to the other complaints that are posted online.

two blouses and one sweater = 3 items ordered from rotita

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: This is the worst online ordering experience I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED HAD TO DEAL WITH!!! Today, in the USA, it is Friday, 12/14/2018. I ordered these three...

return problem

I talked with someone on the chat line regarding my return. (The top I bought was too small.) The order number is: WW1811130151433611. The tracking number was: [protected]. I was told to check my email for an email from you containing the return tracking number and photo of the postal receipt. I was also told to select "no signature required" at UPS.

I have not received that email from you. I have carefully checked my junk mail. Please help.

Marilyn Casebeer

order cancelled — charge on card statement

I do not have order # or tracking--- Told I needed to send picture of credit card or they would cancel order--- I responded with--- I WANT all orders cancelled- and I do not deal...

service

Mad how long it takes for something to be delivered?? Most companies take 3 -5 working days if you do not pay for next day delivery. I ordered this on the 11/10/18 and received and email saying expect your parcel between 31/10/18 - 08/11/18?? How is that acceptable? I need this dress for the 2nd november, you would think id of ordered it with enough notice as it was 3 weeks in advance!!! Will never order from rotita.com again!!.

Rotitaproduct not received - money not returned

Hi
I was chasing up delivery, when Rotita advised me that they had cancelled my order. Instead of refunding my money into my bank account they advised they have given me a store credit, which I cannot find on my account. Other than email there is no way of contacting them. Why did it take three weeks from payment for them to cancel order and why? When you order and pay you expect to receive your order. I just want to be paid the refund not a store credit. I did not even receive product so why would you give a store credit. Please do not purchase from Rotita.

scam!!!

They know the items are trash so when you request a refund they start negotiating with you. I never seen anything like it. First they offer you 20% back to keep the items. if you...

bathing suit order ww1806142243371947

ordered bathing suit on June 14 2018 lastest to be received July 11. today is July 28 and have not received yet checked tracking number LY310595554cn states in transit. I have a...

Rotitadresses I ordered and am only getting a partial refund after 30 days of fighting with them.

I ordered 2 dresses for a wedding in May. I paid for extra shipping to get them to me ASAP. I received them 9 days after I ordered them which would be AFTER the wedding I needed them for. I sent them back with the receipt asking for a full refund. After many emails and much negotiation they are issuing me only a partial refund. plus I had to pay for my own shipping costs.