Superior Propane Logo

Superior Propane

Having problems with Superior Propane?

1877 873 7467 (Customer Service)
+1 855 539 5862 (General Inquiries)
+1 855 539 5854 (Delivery)
+1 855 539 5855 (Service)
+1 855 539 5856 (Account Inquiries)
1111 49 Avenue NE
Calgary, Alberta
Canada - T2E8V2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Superior Propane.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 12, 2018

Superior Propane / Superior Plus Corporation — propane home heat

I used to get my home heat propane from Superior. They are difficult to reach as their system is automated...

Alberta Beach

Superior Propane / Superior Plus Corporationpropane

Switched to natural gas. Called superior to remove my tank. They set a date to pick up tank in nov. they had their techs come to puck up the tank. But left without it apparently because there was too much snow. Finally picked up tank in April. They sent a cheque for the credit I had. Then soaked me for $281.37 for the picking up thier tank. To top it off they sent the bill to collections so either pay or screw your credit. Superior propane are crooks. Would never recommend them

Jan 15, 2018

Superior Propane / Superior Plus Corporation — price gouging

my latest tank delivery of 308.1 liters @ cost of 1.2534 per.for a total of 480'54.i checked for same...

Toronto

Superior Propane — propane prices and extra fees

After being over charged by superior propane 3 times in a row I cancelled and went with another provider and...

Superior Propane — Outrageous price

Feb 15 2017 account [protected] invoice 5460 54 27 We received a delivery of propane at Pioneer Baptist...

Peterborough

Superior Propane — Tank rental - cash cow

I have been a customer of Supior Propane since my wife and I purchased our house in the township of Adjala in...

Toronto

Superior PropanePoor service and outragous prices

Service has been terrible. I bought a house with an oil furnace, and decided to go with propane. Superior seemed reasonable so i purchased a new furnace, it took them 4 months to install. It was summer so I didn't get too upset. When I didn't receive a bill I started calling, it took them 12 more months to send me a bill. I have since filled the 1000Gal tank several times, I started to think I was paying to much, so I asked a driver for another company what their price was, and it was 6 cents/L cheaper. I didnt think it was that bad so i ordered propane from them again. To compare the same day I called 2 other propane suppliers, and they were 10 and 13 cents cheaper. Today I called to complain, and the price was higher than gasoline. I called another supplier to find out what the cost would be to have them deliver me propane and it was 21.34 cents/L cheaper! Needless to say that's the last time Superior will EVER supply me with propane. They did offer to lock in my price if i signed an agreement with them. it was higher than the cash price from others.

• Jb
        jbrennan Apr 12, 2014

We have an excellent supplier now but if our only choice was Superior Propane we would not use propane at all. We are still trying to clear off the problems created back when we dealt with them. I can say in all candour they were simply the worst national company with which we have even done business. With the exception of local delivery people who were always very good we found them increasingly remiss and unhelpful at every opportunity. It is hard to imagine what drives a company down such a path; they're not selling some service like telephony where a technical problem is a local matter, they're storing, selling and transporting a highly explosive product. I can only hope they are not confusing good luck for good management.

Superior Propane — Unfair Charges

I changed propane suppliers and Superior Propane charged me a $200 administration fee for cancelling my...

Queensville

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices