SocialBoxphishing, and spaming

My message to SocialBot;
I ought to sue you! After I downloaded your pesky app I smelled a rat and threw it away. I don't take kindly to apps that are just stealth spys that gather up/ (with out proper consent!)information on peoples friends, so that that BOT can use MY NAME to tell people I SENT YOU! You know I didn't spam everyone I know. I am demanding that YOU CEASE AND DESISIT all further use of my name or identity or by way of me any and all friends that you "harvested" by reading my friends list! This should be no surprise to anyone as the parent company has a long rap sheet of abuse and fraud and is being sued by The Austrailian Government ( Zoosk — zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics ) Zoosk and SocialBox need to leave me the *&^% alone! here is an excerpt from the Ask.com review; "If you plan on using Socialbox, don't be surprised if people start adding you to their block lists or avoid a conversation. Nobody likes to be spammed."