SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No. 3, Guangzhoushi Guandongleather shoes mbt brand model fumba cinabrio brown for men of european size 41

E May 25, 2019

On may 13, 2019 I placed an order from the website www.redballoonevents.es for a pair of leather shoes mbt brand model fumba cinabrio brown for men of european size 41 for the sum of € 61.16 (61.16 euros).

On may 21/2019 I received a package from sgj-expecs technology no. 3, guangzhoushi guandong with a pair of plastic sandals that are not mbt brand and therefore, do not correspond to the order made, nor have anything similar to the shoes I ordered and for which I paid. The item sent to me is of very poor quality, totally different from what I ordered. So I request a refund of the amount paid.

leather shoes mbt brand model fumba cinabrio brown for men of european size 41