Security Credit Systems, IncDECIVERS/DISHONESTY ON MY ACCOUNT

HELLO, MY NAME IS VELMA AND I CURRENTLY LIVE IN WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA. I HAVE BEEN A U.S. CITIZEN FOR 24 YEARS AND HAVE FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL IN 2003, ALSO FINISHED MY CAREER OF MEDICAL ASST BACK IN [protected], AT THE FLORIDA CAREER COLLEGE VOCATIONAL SCHOOLING. I CANT SEEM TO REMEMBER THE FIRST DAY I EVER MISSED A PAYMENT WITH THE SCHOOL. AND BEFORE I KNEW OF IT I WAS RECEIVING A NOTICE IN THE MAIL, STATING THAT I HAVE BEEN SENT TO COLLECTIONS FOR NON PAYMENTS. I HAVE PROOF THAT IM MAKING PAYMENTS. THEY ARE NOW HARASSING ME TELLING ME THAT I HAVE BEEN PAYING ON THIS ACCT TO LONG AND THAT I NEED TO START PAYING THEM $950.00 PER MONTH. THE PERSON THAT WAS HANDLING MY ACCT NAME IS MS.ADAMS WHO HAS BEEN A VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL HELPER AND SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO CONTACT ME, ALONG W SUPERVISOR MR. DESTEFANO WHO HAS BEEN LYING TO THE BBB WHEN I REPORTED THEIR HASSEMENT TOWARDS ME. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAN AND NEEDS TO BE HANDLE BY SOMEONE HIGHER THEN THEM. PLEASE HELP THIS ISSUES BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GETS THE SAME TREATMENT AS I. THANK YOU!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices