Having problems with Secret Woods?

Secret Woods Customer Service Contacts

85 Gore Ave.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada - V6A2Y8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Secret Woods Customer Service. Initial Secret Woods complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Secret Woods above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Secret Woods. Discuss the issues you have had with Secret Woods and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Secret Woods Complaints & Reviews

Secret WoodsI haven’t received the product and the company doesn’t take charge of it

I bought a ring (GLO Black) from Secret Wood on its website in May. On June 20, they sent me an email and told me they had delivered my package. During my waiting(for my package) I found no tracking information. The company then gave me a reply and said "standard delivery" doesn't include tracking information. They promised to make the package arrive within 8 weeks. But I haven't received my package till now. And when I go back to see the shopping website, I can't find any warnings of "standard delivery doesn't include information" during the payment (How can a international shopping website not include the explanation of tracking service? In China, we all use common delivery with tracking information ). Finally I asked the company where is my package and when could I recieve it. They said they didn't know and claimed they are not responsible for the lost and "unrecieved" package. And they said they would not provide a refund either. After that I still asked them to find a solution.The company didn't give me apply any more. I only want my package to arrive. If my package is lost, I want Secret Wood to pay for their mistake and to send me a new ring.