Royal Alliance Investment CenterBad service

K

I was searching for a company that would provide me with a consolidation loan to sort out issues with my current debts. I found Royal Alliance Investment Center and their offer looked quite good. They’ve asked for an equivalent of 4 months payment upfront for loan insurance purposes, it all looked legit and trustworthy at that moment so I’ve paid without hesitation. After receiving my money they’ve disappeared and now I cannot get in contact with them. One more bad thing is that Western Union doesn’t offer tools for recovering money in this kind of situations so now I’m left with zero balance on my account and hopes for best outcome.