Richard Winingslost deed

$5000 down in ernest money, was to close 2/18/11 Fannie Mae now has NO deed and can't get PNC to give them a replacement deed.
This happened last year same house, but yet they put it back on the market with all the buyer and seller insentivesl posted on home path website, which they said oh those where last year insentive's, but it was still posted, bottom line is know one is giving me any kind of time frame on when we can close, its a cash sale and now me and my family are living in a motel until they can come up with a deed. So I am asking for any kind of help or feed back on what to do now.
the house that is for sale is 87621 Oak Island dr Veneta, Oregon 97487
I am told to take legal action against fannie mae for selling a house with out a deed, and that is the last thing on earth I want, we need a home to leave in and we have put thousands of dollars into moving there and now where on hold with know one telling us anything but where working on it. all I want to know is can I get the house, dont care if it takes a few more days or weeks just would like to know we can still buy it.
Thanks Richard Winings Principle Broker and buyer