Pssl.comDo not order from this company under any circumstance

R

Do not order from this company under any circumstance. VERY Unprofessional. Beware of ordering from them indirectly, via Amazon, as I did. I ordered a $200 400 watt black light for a show that arrived broken. After weeks of unfulfilled promises to send a replacement part, I asked that they just send a replacement unit. They refused, saying they would send a replacement only if I paid another $200. Had to file a claim with Amazon and order a replacement directly from Amazon, an option not available to me on the original order. I am returning the broken unit and hope that I can get my money back (because at least I ordered via Amazon who stands behind their sales). I missed a show deadline because of their incompetence. PSSL is unscrupulous. Do not deal with them.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices