PharmaLabscharging my credit card for item not ordered

I ordered a free trial bottle of Acai cleanse and was asked to pay shipping and handling of 3.99 ONLY. Well. 10 days later I recieev another bottle and I call to cancel and to get back the 89.89 they charged me in addition to the orginal 3.99. They said they would cancel all shipments and refund my money. It's 4 months later-I have not received my refund and now the Pharmalabs number is disconected. I can't reach anyone anywhere. What a SCAM!!!