Palace CatsHorrible breeder

D

I purchased a female rag doll on 12/10. When I took her home she was sick with diarrhea. I took her to the vet and she had Giardia. I spent a lot of money on vet bills to resolve this problem, which took a very long time to fully resolve. I requested to Laine to be reimbursed for my vet bills, since she had clearly sold me a sick cat. She denied it at first, but then she agreed to reimburse me for half of the bills. She said she would send a check and never did. I contacted her several times letting her know I never received the check in the mail. She always had an excuse: I was out of town for my birthday, my phone broke, I lost your address. I never received my official papers either. I spent a lot of money on my cat and have nothing to prove she is a pure breed. When I questioned her why she was charging me so much, she said I was getting a "show quality" cat. I was not impressed when I went to her house to pick up my kitten. The place smelled. When I put down the new carrier I had purchased, the mom cat got on top of it pissed all over it! Well it's now Jan of 2012, to this day Laine will not return my messages or phone calls. I have read several complaints about her and it looks like I will never get my money or get my cat's official papers.