Pacific Finance GroupDont use this company

J

I have had the pleasure of doing business with this company. They have had a high turn around due to the Manager Patrick Rogers. He treats his employees like he is running a asian sweat shop. I was dropping off documents in the office that my processer had requested and I could hear him through his office door screaming at someone else on the phone. I could only imagine who he was talking to. I asked my processor if this was normal and she just replied "thats who he is" We had a stall in our loan and instead of getting it cleared it we were lied to and told that it was our fault. So even though I knew what I was getting myself into I asked to speak to the manager. After being blamed for the situation I ended the phone call and my loan at Pacific Finance Group. Never again will I ever give my business to this company.