Ominisure Group/Stop repair billsDont fall for it. really Dont!!

This is a scam I have cancelled this warrenty twice already and they and still sending me bills I told them I dont want there service everytime I call I get the run around for 20 min. from some rude ### Nicole about why I need to keep they. Ok, you think you are just deal with Stoprepairbill. com one company right? Wrong you are dealing with 3 diffrent Companys Omnisure Group, Marathon Financial, and your agent/ broker at stoprepairbills. and they donot communicate with each other so you get to do all the leg work ...they auto debt they payment each month well my payment had a late fee each month $12.00 I was told it was a mistake and I needed to call this person stoprepairbills can help with that ok? So when I needed car repairs, Stoprepairbills said NO the would cover nothing and I had to fight for 6 long month to get an okthey willcover, I go to pick my car up and thet car dealer would release my car to me because guess who didnt pay them when they said they would you guess it STOP REPAIR BILLS I had to wait another week and I still paid 2, 300.00 out of pocket for my repairs. I have all the bills to prove it !!
Email me [protected]@yahoo.com