New Jersey E-Z PassOutstanding violation

H

Today I just came back from work and I opened my mailbox then I saw an envelope from RMCB collection agency. I was very surprised that they send me a notice charging me two citations with different plate numbers. One transaction from 2011 and the other one August 10 2016 from my car. Seriously??? I dont even know what they are talking about so I feel very upset for those charges that I got from Ez pass that i dont have a clue for what they are charging me. I always pay my tolls in cash. I guess I have to pay because I dont want to be on collections for this reason. I feel very frustated it about this charge.