National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing Commercial TiresThey misled me and overcharged for the job

R

The advertisement of National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing Commercial Tires popped up when I searched in the web. I contacted the owner and he said that they have a provider, who would be able to help me. He asked for the card’s details and took the deposit. After some time he said that the provider waited for me and the job was done within couple of days. I paid the second half to the provider and this company for the services. But it turned out that this company and provider were one and the same person.