Nader Enterprizes a.k.a. Nader Homesunethical & unreliable contractor

We thought we did everything right. We spoke to the references, we looked at his work. We should have realized after the first month that something was wrong but George has an excuse and a story for everything. (George could sell ice to the Eskimos) . While I believe my husband and I are intelligent people, along the way we have met along other equally intelligent people who have fallen for his stories and promises.

There is no GC, project manager or supervisor on the job 95% of the time. The workmen are left on their own to figure it out. Every sub we dealt with has been short paid or unpaid so there is a constant air of distress and jobs start and stop for no reason and most are never completed by the original subcontractors due to non-payment. Our house was treated with such disrespect we felt violated every time we went into the house. The filth that they just seem accustom to working in could be the basis of a new reality show. Anyone who is considering using George Nader, Nader Homes or Nader Enterprises should go to the homes you know they have worked on and have not given references to and knock on the door and save yourself a lot of heartache and money. If this post helps 1 person avoid the horror we have endured for almost 1 year ( at least 6 months more than they promised) I will feel like I did the right thing. There is no moral compass with this company or its owners...