My Urgent Dentistry Kakaris DentalThe receptionist didn't tell precise fees of the services

R

Don’t visit My Urgent Dentistry Kakaris Dental. I broke the tooth and the dentist agreed to check my tooth and when I asked the receptionist about the prices and wondered if the insurance company would cover it, the receptionist said that of course. They relieved the pain and the dentist fixed the tooth. So, the worst part is that they told me to pain in cash, because the insurance company didn’t cover this service. I have paid $3, 000 in total and when I asked for the detailed bill, the receptionist only said to wait.