mobil media solutionsUnauthorized Charges

I just discovered that I have been getting charged $9.99 per month on my cell phone bill thru Sprint for a third party called Mobil Media Solutions aka Quiz Time aka Aladdin Horoscopes. I have never received any text msg or code and gone over to my computer and entered it. They have yet to show me documentation of any type of autorization on my part. I have insisted on a refund of $109.89. So far they only want to refund 2 months worth which is how I think they make their money. Keep several months, refund one or two and the irate customer will go away. It's a great scam. However, I informed them that I will keep faxing all 11 bills to their fax number and sending e-mail after e-mail to their addres until I either get a refund or I make them use up $100 worth of excess paper receiving my bills over and over and over.