Lyt DermaCream and eye gel

I purchased a trial bottle of these products. A month later my credit card was charged $90.95. I called and spoke with stacy at [protected] and she wanted to give me a 5% discount off the $90.95. I never ordered anything else from them and to me, the product didnt make a difference. By the end of our conversation she advised me my entire amount would be credited. This still has not happened and i'm not holding my breath. I would never order anything from this company. I mean just look at the previous review with the credit card and bank account issues. What a shame companies can take money from your account and nothing you can do about it!!