LevaquinLevaquin Litigation

D

I am a client of The Carey, Danis & Lowe Law Firm. Recently, I, David L. Boswell, returned an interrogatory checklist concerning my Levaquin Claim. It is medically and nationally known that Levaquin causes tendonitis and tendon tears. How much longer will it take in the litigation process to grant settlements? I realize Johnsons and Johnsons have thousands of cases to review, however; I would like for mine to be settled soon. Every medical record and a complete work history remains notorized for their evaluation. In conclusion, I have cooperated with my attorney and them in building my case. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. I can be reached at [protected] or e-mail [protected]@rocketmail.com.