Lebohang MokatiAccount Claim

Hi

I recived the e-mail from toddy pertson([protected]@yahoo.com) and he siad i won total of R120, 000 and i should contact Mrs Michelle Dickson and i did that, so Mrs Michelle Dickson answer me and she said i should send my bank details and i did that again, so now i got the e-mail from complaint board siad i should complain my account so i dont know anymore please can you help me for that cus i'm stuck now.he said i won the money from rich and single parent association from United Kingdom.My Reference no:RSA540. Can you reply cus is agent please.

Thank You.