Jacklin Enterprises DB5 007Non delivery

I ordered issues of the DB5 007 model parts from the company on 10/09/2012. They quoted me a price of R869.70 which I paid on the same day. I followed up with them the next day, and was told to be patient as my issues will be posted as soon as the funds appear in their account. I followed up again a few days later and was assured that all was in order and that my isseus had been posted. I again followed up a few weeks later and was assured that my order had been posted on 29/09/2012 and that I should be patient as it takes between 14-28 days for delivery. On 15/10/2012 I phoned to enquire where my order was. They told me that all was in order and that my order had been posted, but they could not provide me with a tracking number as I was supposed to request one when my order was placed. I was angry about this because I had not been informed about this, and there was no way to trace my parcel. They assured me that my order was on the way, and said that I should phone back on 22/10/2012 and if I still had not received my order, they would re-post replacement parts. I have now been informed on 22/10/2012 that all of my issues had not been posted as they had originally misquoted me, but that some issues had been posted, and that I would have to wait another week and then they would send me another order via courier. I am very angry as they took my money, gave me the wrong information, and just expect me to wait months for a product which is actually not worth the money in the first place.