Red Roof Inn — overcharged and will not refund!
Stay away from Red Roof Inn. Particularly the one in Williamsburg, Virginia.
We went for a vacation and checked out a day early. The bill was $247 and charged to a credit card for that amount. When I received the credit card bill, the amount billed by Red Roof Inn was $308.
The corporate office refused to correct the charge saying it was the business of the franchise owner in Williamsburg. The Williamsburg Red Roof Inn refused to return phone calls. It's now in dispute with the credit card company.
Clearly a bunch of crooks. And the room had a cockroach problem as well. Stay away.
More Red Roof Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Red Roof Inn - terrible customer service, unclean room
- Red Roof Inn - awful experience
- Red Roof Inn - overcharged
- Red Roof Inn - very rude people
- Red Roof Inn - filthy & rude service
- Red Roof Inns - the condition of the hotel
- Red Roof Inn - accommodation red roof inn
- Red Roof Inns - redicard & customer service
- Red Roof Inns - room, amenities
- Red Roof Inns - dirty rooms w not towels