Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment Logo

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment

Having problems with Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment?

+1 972 258 8507 (CEC Entertainment, Inc.)
1707 Market Place Blvd, Suite 200
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 16, 2019

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — a 30 minute card

We buy 2 cards 30 minutes each, we use one and one then when the time finish on the first one we try to use...

Nov 01, 2019

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — jessica (manager) and christie (host).

My family of 5 was a regular weekly on Friday's and Saturday's. The unprofessional experience that...

Sep 23, 2019

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — manager racist/profiling comments

My name is jovian ho, chief operating officer at dynagility, an us software firm. Yesterday, 09/22/2019 I...

Jun 24, 2019

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — birthday party

Not enough staff at all. When I arrived no one was available to help bring in stuff from the car. The lady at...

Dec 13, 2018

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — service issue

I visited chuck e cheese oud metha branch /Dubai on 12/dec at 9:10 PM and the staff there confirmed to u...

Dubai

Oct 29, 2018

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — mega birthday party - do not have a chuck e cheese party

On oct 21, 2018 we had scheduled a birthday party the mega birthday party at the lynnwood wa location at 4...

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — obnoxious place

I had a bad experience with them. I think they have to stop doing their job. For a short period or maybe...

Chuck E CheeseI will not be giving this company anymore of ‘my' hard earned money

I contacted Chuck E Cheese in Boynton Beach this morning regarding a party for my 5 year old son this evening and was told it had to be done 24 hours prior to the event. Somehow this was an oversight because I was truly unaware of this policy and did not see it on the website.

My experience with ‘REAL’ organizations when a date is blocked (date block out online), you simply call the location to make arrangements. I was very disappointed to find out this was not the case, therefore, this information should be more visible on the website which would have prompted/encouraged me to book the party last evening. I have been having my sons parties at this location since he was 3 and usually during the weekday when it’s not as busy, so I’m not sure why on a Monday at 7 in the evening I can’t be accommodated for 5 children.

One might ask why did I wait until the day of???????? I’m glad you asked, I was waiting on a few more confirmations because I did read under the FAQ area that if you over book and not everyone shows up, you are still charged for a certain amount of individuals (you book 16 and only 8 show up, you are charged for 12 people), they made that very clear and I definitely did not want to pay anything more than I had to. When I contacted customer service regarding my concern BOTH individuals (1 being a manager) were very unprofessional.

Sadly, I will not be giving this company anymore of ‘MY’ hard earned money and after my phone calls, it became very apparent they DON’T care.

• Bo
      Bourne06 Jan 01, 2013

Ridiculous They were too busy to accommodate your last minute reservation.. You contacted them on a holiday, wanting to book a last minute party. Did you ever think that they were busy because of the holiday? Or even more so, that they had different/less staff on because of the holiday, and that it would be difficult for them to call someone in if people requested off for the holiday? They just couldn't accommodate you on the short notice that you requested. Why couldn't you just walk in as a normal customer, rather than booking a birthday party, which they need a private server for?

Cheeseguy Jan 26, 2013

What an idiot. You call the day of trying to book a party and you complain? Do you realize that they schedule people in advance to host these parties? Do you think they can pull employees out of a magic hat like a rabbit? What an entitled ahole you are. I'm glad they didn't bend over backwards for you.

Chuck E Cheese — capacity

While attending my younger brother's birthday party I became very concerned with the limited space and...

Chuck E Cheesepoor customer service

I had made reservations for this place for my sons birthday party. My wife, son and I showed up a little early to make sure everything was in place. And the assistant manager could not find our reservation! I asked him to please check again to make sure it wasn’t just written down elsewhere.

After telling him that we had received a phone call to confirm our reservation, they found it! But to our surprise he said it was for later that evening. That was certainly not the case! All three of us (manager, my wife and I) started to raise our voices to an unhappy level! By this point Chuck E Cheese himself could have found our reservation!

Our guests were starting to gather behind us, unsure of what exactly was happening. The manager claimed to feel threatened by us and would not even apologize for the inconvenience, and was told we had to relocate to a new location! I demanded to speak with the General manager, Terry. She allowed us to have the party here.

When our server came we were told that we still had to leave. After minutes of arguing, Terry told me that it would be best for us to leave. I wasn’t allowed to tell my guests where to go either! I was forced out immediately and for no reason!.

All that my son wanted was a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese! That didn’t happen because a teenager can’t take a reservation and schedule it in the planner! I wonder how that person will graduate high school? The manager needs help in customer service skills and the GM needs to understand that the customer is always right.

• We
        We are divorced now Jan 29, 2012

I am the ex wife of the person who posted this review and I was very embarrassed by my husband's behavior. Apparently we were kicked out because some little kid got in my husband's way and he told the kid to get out of the way or he would kick his ###. Then when the mother reported it he started using profanity at the mother and Terry asked us to leave. The reason we could not tell our guess was because the other customers were complaining. When we left my son was crying and he threatened to hit him hard if he did not stop crying. My son did not stop crying so he started hitting him leaving me crying. He then threatened to hit me if I did not stop crying. Like I said this is the first and last time he hit my son. The next day when he was at work I called my brother. My ex husband when challenged by my brother chickened out. He told me to call the police and I did and we are currently safe from his abuse.

• Ef
        Efllkin Jul 29, 2012

Tasha you have issues.

Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainment — danger and expensive prices

i went to chucky cheeses with my niece and we ordered two large pizzas. we had seen the commercial and it...

Chucke E Cheesediscrimination

Today I took my daughter to Chucke E Cheese for hiring. My daughter and I were out there from 4:20 and everyone after my daughter got to go inside the trailer and talk but they put my daughter's application in a folder. Then their was another African-American gentlemen were they took his application walked inside the trailer and came back out and sent the man home. To me that's not right, so I asked the gentlemen that talked to my daughter why she's the only one that didn't go upstairs he couldn't give me a very good answer. In my eyes I believe that he discriminated against the blacks and made all the whites go up. Also my daughter 2 friends were there and they are white and they came after us got to go upstairs.

Chuck E Cheese — horrible service

Occasion: my 2yr old's birthday party on 2.5.11. Service: horrible!! Checked website & called prior to walk...

Chuck E Cheese — rude employees / customer service

Recently took my daughter to Chuck E Cheese and purchased $15.00 worth of tokens for games and two bags of...

Chuck E Cheese'shealth hazard

We took our son and his friends the the Chuck E Cheese's on the Black Horse Pike in Nj for his Birthday. Here is how much of a racket you can expect if you make the mistake and decide to go there. We pull into the mall parking lot and it took 10 minutes to find a parking spot. First flag. We then get to the line outsied the door to get in for another 10 minutes, second flag. We get in and are immediately stacked elbow to elbow with everyone in the place, 3rd flag.We are sure there has to be a limit to the number of patrons that are allowed in the building. Well I gues the 15 year old employee at the door, letting everyone in, must have lost count. We then bought tokens for all of the kids in our party. Why I do not know, every other antiquated game was broken. We ended up giving the tokens to other people that were there. In sum. There was no regard for public safety, and well being. Do not waste your time. And if anyone in Egg Harbor Code enforement reads this, beleive me and stop by there.

• harry_palm69 Jan 24, 2010

Your first mistake: Being in NJ.
            Second, don't expect to be the only "patron". You are not alone in the universe.
            Thrid: If it's overcrowded, get out and go some place else.
            That's it. Get a life.

• AerosmithandQueen Sep 01, 2011

Health Hazard My ###!

1. That's the mall, not Chuck E Cheese's fault. You also in a highly populated area you can't just go to a popular place and expect there to be 500 spots open.

2. Like harry said, don't expect to be the only person/group there. This again is also not their fault, it is a a popular place to go for familys.

3. Again it's a very popular place, it's like going to a pool in the middle of New York City in the middle of July and wondering why there's no room for you.

4. It's not their fault the games are broken, when thay brake they have to call the company and wait until they have approval to order a part.

Chuck E Cheese — a not so happy happy birthday

Well It was my daughter's 10th birthday yesterday. We decided to take her up to our local Chuck E Cheese...

Chuck E. Cheese — terrible service

In retrospect, I should have sought greener pastures the moment they rudely insisted I not bring a shotgun...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices