Pizza Nova Take Out Logo

Pizza Nova Take Out

Having problems with Pizza Nova Take Out?

Pizza Nova Take Out Customer Service Contacts

2247 Midland Ave.
Toronto, Ontario
Canada - M1P4R1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pizza Nova Take Out Customer Service. Initial Pizza Nova Take Out complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pizza Nova Take Out above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pizza Nova Take Out. Discuss the issues you have had with Pizza Nova Take Out and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 08, 2020

Pizza Nova Take Out — gf pizza order and wings (mild)

I ordered a GF Pizza and Wings with mild sauce. I specifically mentioned mild sauce on the side. When I...

Etobicoke (toronto)

Pizza Nova Take Outpizza

Good Afternoon

I would consider myself a frequent customer. Ordered a large pepperoni online. 20-25 minutes to pickup. I showed up in 25 minutes and was told it wasn't ready. Waited an extra 10 minutes only to receive a wrong pizza? I received a large cheese pizza cut in 8 slices? I ordered for me and 2 other coworkers at work. Now I'm missing pepperoni and only have 8 slices? Pizza was also a little burnt.
Jan 24th at 12:30pm
415 The Westway, Etobicoke, ON M9R 1H5
Confirmation Number: [protected]

pizza

RESOLVED

• Pizza Nova Take Out's response · Jan 24, 2020

Hi Kim,

We are not a part of complaintsboard.com but they reached out to us. Please contact us directly at [email protected] or by calling [protected] for our customer service department. I am sure we will be able to address your poor experience. My apologies.

Pizza Nova Take Out — pizza&wings

An intimidating & ominous man showed up at my door claiming to be the general manager for pizza nova. he...

North York (toronto)