Pizza Nova Take Out company logo
Pizza Nova Take Out
reviews & complaints
Pizza Nova Take Out
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

14 complaints
6 resolved 8 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Pizza Nova Take Out Go to website

Pizza Nova Take Out reviews & complaints

Pizza Nova Take Out complaints 14

Pizza Nova Take Out - Party size

I ordered a party size pizza at Pizza Nova location Sunny Meadow at 16:21 and it arrived over one hour later. The pizza was cold and hard as a rock. Living literally two minutes away it should not arrive cold.
I called back to complain and the person told me to call complaint service.
You guys have no number to call but instead I'm typing and wasting my time complaining to you.
Take care of your long time customers because the lady that told me to call you was not interested in what I needed to say

P

From Canada not the US

G
Dec 21, 2021

Pizza Nova Take Out - Food

Ordered a Pizza December 20th, 2021. Usually quality is good. Both of us got sick from order. Called to advise them of problem. 1st thing they asked for was a doctors note. Did not say concerned about your experience or how are you feeling. Very disappointing customer service. Would suggest that have better quality program to deal with customers concerns

Desired outcome: Refund. A Quality Control Process to ensure other customers not affected.

Pizza Nova Take Out - Pizza and wings

My husband ordered 2 large pizza and wings plus another 20 wings total of 60. The wings were terrible. He ordered 20 hot and 40 mild. The mild was still very spicy. It was for my 68th birthday family dinner. Even the pizza was not good. Very disappointed.I always loved pizza move never again will I buy a thing from there again. The order was phoned in for Brooklin not for pick up. When my Soninlaw went to pick it up they said it was not paid for. He called me I told him it was paid by visa. It took awhile so the pizza and wings were like warm when we got it. The wings were not fresh you could tell they were there for some time. It cost 107.00.I want someone to respond to this. Margaret Minniti7970 Country LANE Whitby Ont L1M1N3. [protected].

N
Nov 24, 2021

Pizza Nova Take Out - Service and incorrect product

I ordered a pepperoni pizza and I clearly reviewed everything before submitting the order. When I went to pick up the pizza I said my name and that I'm picking up a pepperoni pizza, he obliged and gave it to me. when I opened it it was not that. it was cheese. i checked the email receipt as the website does not have a post-order receipt. if it wasn't pepperoni why didn't the guy at least say anything. just gave it to me so I can get out? like what the hell. wasted my time and everything. when I initially sent the email the store owner replied and pretty much said you should have checked your receipt and really. what kind of customer service is that. i go to that store almost every other week and have been a customer for years and I get a tough luck response. terrible attitude. Plus I've been ordering online multiple times so I know how to add my topping and CHECKED prior to ordering. something definitely went wrong with the toppings section. i would may have let this go but I'm not happy with the attitude of the store manager at all. Please bring this up with corporate. Initially, i wanted a refund but not anymore i want the pizza nova franchise to remind the manager that they should show some level of respect, not this whole i don't care attitude.

Desired outcome: Remind Store Owner to show respect to customers

T
Oct 13, 2021

Pizza Nova Take Out - Pick wait time

Hello,
I wouldnt have written if the manager of my pizza nova location had done more than sorry about that!
I called for pick up at 7pm I arrived at 7:05 told to wait
then it would seem the pizzas were not even made? 2 medium 2 topping pizzas
My final pick up time was 7:25pm
Unacceptable to say the least.
My online order is my usual way of ordering and never had a problem in the past but this time ? pick up at 7pm and out the door at 7;25 pm? No!
I had paid already and no offer of this is on us or would you care for some free chicken pollini or here is a coupon for your next pizza on us ? Nothing offered other than sorry about that. No explaining as to why? Perhaps a we are short staffed or new employees and in that case CALL ME and let me know my pizza would be 7:30 not have me wait inside for 20+ mins plus ? It was like I was a walk in ! I ordered around 5pm online.
They must know I order from them all of the time, I love pizza nova pizza but this was just unacceptable. Mon Oct 11, 2021 pick up date

Desired outcome: Anything !!

Pizza Nova Take Out - Pizza

Good Morning,

I have been faithfully ordering Pizza Nova for the past twenty years, always a consistent and
enjoyable experience, until last night.
My sister and I decided to order from the new Pizza Nova on Innsifill Beach Road, after me gushing and going
on and on about how good the pizza is. ( Her first and last time ordering from Pizza Nova )
Well, were we sadly disappointed.
We ordered two jumbo size pizzas with thick crust. Not only were the pizzas not thick crust, one whole pizza was
completely burnt and inedible. We called to complain, and were offered replacement, which we declined.
We ended up returning the inedible product to the restaurant and received a full refund.
Those pizzas should never have left the restaurant, especially the burnt one, you had to be completely blind not to see how burnt it was.
Poor Quality Control, Poor Customer Service and Poor Product.
When spending our hard earn money, we expect a good well made pizza. $54.00 is money well spent if you enjoy the meal.
The manager who gave us the refund, said he will return these two pizzas to head office, I wonder if that will truly happen, because
If it does, he will be reprimanded in the highest fashion.

Will never return to this establishment, you have lost us as a customer forever.

Sue Osborne [protected]

Anne Gallant [protected]

Desired outcome: Credit ( for inconvenience not for the innisfil beach store and an apology)

Pizza Nova Take Out - New stinger pizza

Mike Anderson order online new honey stinger pizza and it was missing the honey so it didn't taste the way me and kids liked it. I didn't know if I. Should say something but ya that's my favourite part so I had to say thank u. I wish I could get another pizza on you back. Me and my family really like your pizza especially the stinger and we also like the offer of hot peppers and olives and now mikes hot honey is available that's great. We don't like any other pizza you guys are the best please continue the great work but don't forget the honey hot syrup ever it really affects the pizza thank you. Here's my email. Sheila. [protected]@gmail.com Your valued and loyal customer

Desired outcome: Wasn’t to happy

Pizza Nova Take Out - pizza

I found a small piece of hair, or possibly an eyelash in my cheese pizza slice. I bought it on august 8, 2021 at around 8:20pm from the pizza nova on bathurst and rutherford. I noticed the workers were not wearing gloves or hairnets while making pizzas. They also don't wash there hands after taking customers payments, as they go and touch the pizza right after.

I
Aug 08, 2021

Pizza Nova Take Out - The employer at 5100 rutherford road, vaughan

The employer is risking the mental state of some of the employees because of just one girl name starts with Pal something. The other employees have stopped respecting him because of this. He doesn't...

Pizza Nova Take Out - Product

I have been ordering your pizza for the last 3 or 4 years now. For the last 6-8 months the pizza have not been the same. I love your signature pizza. SKIMPING on the toppings big time. I'm very disappointed. With the pandemic and all we, one way or another have suffered financially. I try to support our neighborhood businesses, but I feel that I have been taken advantage of. Not fair. I will order again and if I feel that the topping are not worth my hard earned money, I will not be ordering again. It's really too bad because your pizza WAS really the best.

Thanks
Stay safe
Nadia Vella

Desired outcome: Give me my monies worth. Make your pizza like you use too.

S

Pizza Nova Take Out - Pizza

I bought takeout pizza last Sunday afternoom at May 23, 2021 at 1 Rossland west. I was not satisfied with the pizza I ordered. I bought one party size and two medium sized pizza. It was not cooked properly. When taking the pizza outside of the box, toppings would fall out and the pizza was too thin, I couldn't even hold the pizza to eat it. This was not expected because I bought pizza from this location before. After eating the pizza, my stomach has been upset, and I have been having diarrhea for two days. I have already contacted customer service and recieved no response. It wasted my day and my money. I want an response to this problem. My phone number is [protected].

Pizza Nova Take Out - gf pizza order and wings (mild)

I ordered a GF Pizza and Wings with mild sauce. I specifically mentioned mild sauce on the side. When I received the order the pizza crust tasted like I was eating cardboard it was very flat and...

K
Jan 24, 2020

Pizza Nova Take Out - pizza

Good Afternoon

I would consider myself a frequent customer. Ordered a large pepperoni online. 20-25 minutes to pickup. I showed up in 25 minutes and was told it wasn't ready. Waited an extra 10 minutes only to receive a wrong pizza? I received a large cheese pizza cut in 8 slices? I ordered for me and 2 other coworkers at work. Now I'm missing pepperoni and only have 8 slices? Pizza was also a little burnt.
Jan 24th at 12:30pm
415 The Westway, Etobicoke, ON M9R 1H5
Confirmation Number: [protected]

Pizza Nova Take Out - pizza&wings

An intimidating & ominous man showed up at my door claiming to be the general manager for pizza nova. he siad his name was "stephan" "[protected]". he was asking inappropriate questions like, if I...

Pizza Nova Take Out Company contacts