Ivana Pejdanovskacancelled sale after shipment

I had a sale for my Louis Vuitton bag and they cancelled the sale after I shipped the bag. I never received money for the bag nor no one has responded back to me with this issue. This was my first sale on Tradesy and I am very disappointed with it. I was away on vacation and acknowledged the buyer of this situation. I had originally picked the Tradesy box as a form for a shipment, however that took long time to ship and I requested a different shipping label. That same day I luckily I received the Trasey kit and I was able to ship it. I had given the buyer the wrong tracking number that I thought was the tradesy kit tracking number and she was upset that the goods were showing no status of delivery. At this point she did end up receiving the bag after she had cancelled the sale with tradesy. I have not gotten any money for my Sale and neither was the bag shipped back to me since she cancelled. Tradesy on the other hand should of never cancelled a sale that was clearly shipped and they were aware of this situation. No one has reached out to me, this is a designer valuable bag to me and I am very upset. Something needs to be done for this issue to be resolved. I had requested The Tradesy kit not to be opened since the sale was cancelled.