Industrial Motors Ltddelayed delivery of new vehicle

A May 21, 2019

On 08/01/2019 I placed a deposit of eur 1000 on a new jimny glx 1.5 4wd 4at order # 13544 ref 39291/50550, vsb no 9236.. At that time I was told by the salesman, jason cassar, that my car would arrive in march 2019.in february I was told it would be now arriving in september. Yesterday I was told it would now be december. I just want what I paid for delivered in a reasonable amount of time, and at this time you are not complying with that request. Please look into this matter, and expedite this problem as soon as possible.
I can be reached at amy.[protected]@comcast.net