Individual Life, Group Life, Group Medicaldelivery of my parcel

U Nov 19, 2018

I have ordered one Guitar from Lazada and the seller sent it via your Gdex courier service (Tracking Number GAM001138121). I think your courrier service is very unprofessional and worst. They falsely updated the delivery status on 15/11/2018 saying that the address is incomplete whereas I did not receive any call or communication from courier delivery person regarding the address confirmation or delivery. I called the customer service center on 16/11/2018 requesting to redeliver the item claiming that my address is proper and also instructed to call me on my mobile number while coming for delivery. Till now i have not revived my parcel and any communication from GDEX . Number of times I called the customer service, I only receive an answer that they will check and get back to me which didn't happen at all.
I hope you can try improve your quality of service a bit so that customers like me don't need to suffer a lot. Please ensure to deliver my parcel.
Thanks,