HissingKitty.comHissingKitty.com And Christine James, The Community Manager Never Respond To Emails Or Twitter Messages!

I researched HissingKitty.com online because I was Interested in finding out about other social media websites that I could publish complaints on and HissingKitty.com was one of them.

Sadly, I have submitted at least 5-10 Legitimate Reviews and Not One Single Review Was Ever Published On Their Website!

Not Only That, but I have emailed Christine James, the Community Manager many, many times at: HissingKitty.[protected]@gmail.com and she Never Responds!

To Make Matters Worst, I have even sent her messages to her company's Twitter Account at: https://twitter.com/hissingkitty AND I still Get No Answers!

This has got to be one of the Worst Websites Besides Yelp.com that I have ever used or try to use in My Life!

For Your Information, HissingKitty.com is Registered With GoDaddy.com who is Responsible for this website and they are located at:
c/o GoDaddy.com,
14455 North Hayden Road Suite #219, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
and their phone number is: [protected]

and HissingKitty.com's IP Address is: 52.5.184.191

At This Point, I am Done and Finished in using, working and publishing any of my Legitimate Reviews on HissingKitty.com and You should NOT Use Them As Well!

Whoever heard of a Complaints Website that Never Responds To Their Writers, Via Email and Never Publishes Their Writer's Legitimate Reviews!

Yes I Am Very Angry And Pissed Off!

Good Riddance To Them!