Hernan HernandezFraud

My name is Gladys Soto we heard from Hernan Hernandez on the radio and we like the way he talked to people and that he was going to do anything for us not to lose the house we bought for over 470, 000 dollars back in 2007 and now at this time the house is worth 199, 000 then we started going to his office because we wanted a reduction of our mortgage little did we know that he was out to get us to lose everything it was 2 years withouth paying anything only other expenses, he told us we didn't have to send any money to any company on that time, we never went to court beacause he told us it was not necessary. Almost 3 years had passed and he told us we needed to send a check of $1, 500 on July 20, 2010 to Daniel Sanchez-Galarraga who apparently worked for the bank of new york on 1313 Ponce de leon blvd., Suite 301 Coral Gables, Fl. [protected] wich he also did the fraud with Hernan Hernandez, just so that we would stay for that month, we had gotten 2 or 3 evictions and they all said a specific date so we can leave and finally on July 30, 2010 was the biggest nightmare of our lives and i don't wish this on anybody, all of our stuff was out in the street for 1 week, we had nowhere to go, it was horrible specially for my now 5 year old daughter who had to see all that happen, and it breaks my heart and soul everytime she tells me she wants to go back to her "little house" 'thats how she calls it'. All I want and for my family is happiness and confort and no worries of knowing that one day we don't have enough money and we will be kicked out once again. I still can't believe that for a family that lived in the united states for 20 years this could happen overnight, thankyou and please don't go look for help with Heran.
Thank you.