Hand Pouchlost money

A Jul 05, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam
I was travelling from Birmingham airport on 28th June 2019 to Adagir Morocco
Our flight was at 11.30 AM
When we reached Adagir Morocco I left the flight to customs but remembered I have forgotten my pouch in plane so went back to collect the pouch
They gave me my pouch back
When I reached hotel and wanted to cash pounds into MAD but my Pound 50 note was missing that was the only cash I had as I had credit cards
Can you please look into matter with the staff on that flight
Looking forward to hear from you
Regards