gym/ credit card scamscare tactic lies

I

My lady & I joined LA fitness in Feb 2011. When we asked whats the membership fee for there was a pause they could not answer. Now they said they going to give me a deal on the easy start where no initation fees $0.00 membership the original price $64.95 change to $44.95 mth open contract where we can pay cash monthly before the due date? We pay 9 days before the due date, now we are current until Jul 3rd 2011. The Rep lisa was rude then transfered my call to Keshawn talks to people like they are a child so I put wanna be body builder out of porportion dude in in check word up, called my home 05/06/11 at 9pm left a message, 05/07/11 at 9:03PM and Sunday 8th May 2011 at 845PM on the message it states we are pass due and we dont have a credit card on file.In which in Feb 2011 on the paper the manager that signed us up said you dont have to put your credit card on file in Feb 2011. This problem started Friday 6th May 2011 where they blowing up my home phone because no credit on file word up.Got a hold of corporate [protected] on 05/12/2011 Mr Forrest said he will definately tell his staff that late nite calls is a no go. I asked corporate what about refunding all the money I paid into the gym, he said only one month could be refunded of $44.95.But he insisted that a credit card be on file - they is no law states that you must put a credit card on file. Ok to avoid the hassle to be reinstated i give them a credit card, now Im reinstated this is so politcal dealings with La fitness.So I file a complain with BBB; FTC, /link removed/ pissed customer, complainboard.gov, 3cents.I awaiting a response from La Fitness with there poor customer service and lacking honor.They were using the scare tactic method honestly they are garbage. The personal trainers do an online course they so out of proportion look like druggies word up. They need better CSR people skills!