Greco's pizzaRude employees

E

I called Grecos pizza, to order a large pizza, garlic bread, and a Caesar salad on Friday, June, 16, 2016 from 6:38pm to 6:44pm.

I called back to change my order twice. The first time was to ask what the price was. The second time I called was to cancel the garlic bread, and the Caesar salad.

The lady hung up, and was very rude, so I called back and said I didn't want the order because of the way she treated me. The lady hung up on me again.

I called back for the 6th time and asked to speak to the manager. The lady got mad and said that what I was doing was harassment.

I asked to speak to the manager again, and she yelled that she owned the place and hung up again.

I was later told that the owner is a man, and even if she is the owner, I do not think that's how they are suppose to treat people. I canceled the bread sticks and salad because I didn't have enough money. I could only afford the pizza.

I wanted to speak to the owner to tell him how rude she was.

I had a rebound break down after that because I felt so bad for making her mad. However, after a lot of thought I realized that I didn't do anything wrong, which is why I am making this complaint now.

Thank you very much!