geekytraffic.comnever received refund

A

I ordered $600 worth of traffic, when I found out it was fake computer generated traffic rather then real people, I stoped my campaign and asked for a refund. Total ammount owed back to me over $400. I have tried to contact them for months with no response until this morning. There response was "if you want to sue us then go ahead, it will cost you more than $400 dollars to do that" then they attempted some sort of black mail. I am currently pursuing a lawsuit. I am not letting them get away with this.